Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Private Fishing Retreat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2020
Would anyone mind letting me use their Private Fishing Retreat?

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
i would but i do not know how to meet up with you.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
strawberrypupper on Mar 27, 2021 wrote:
I'm also happy to share. When are you normally playing? We can set up a time to meet.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2020
Well, Im hanging out in the commons in Wu realm quite a lot! My name is Emmaline (no last name) and Im an ice wizard wearing an all blue outfit. :)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2020
markopolo100 on Mar 30, 2021 wrote:
I'm also happy to share. When are you normally playing? We can set up a time to meet.
Recently I am on at pretty much any time of the day. I live in the UK but Im pretty nocturnal so I can work with any timezone lol So we can do it anytime!

Defender
May 22, 2012
I have one you can visit. My Massive Fantasy Palace in on castle tours under collections, my wizard is called Kane Ashpyre. As of when I am typing this my house is number 13. It is located on the castle wall to the right once you go up the slope, near a sign saying gone fishing. Have fun fishing. I hope you take a look at my fish collection inside while you are there.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
strawberrypupper on Mar 31, 2021 wrote:
Recently I am on at pretty much any time of the day. I live in the UK but Im pretty nocturnal so I can work with any timezone lol So we can do it anytime!
OK, I'm Marcus Ghostsong...mount is one of the pandas. I'll look for you when I'm online.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
strawberrypupper on Mar 31, 2021 wrote:
I've been checking for you in Wu Commons when I'm on. I normally log in early morning (around 7) Central US time. If you are still looking, let me know and I'll keep checking the Commons.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Might try house tours not sure if that would work.

Not you, OP, (people offered their retreat), but I mean anyone else who reads this topic could try that.

This topic gave me an idea, though: What about a mansion/castle that was a huge fishing resort? I mean, not just one place to fish but many, and with a resort theme?

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Hey! I've been looking for you but haven't found you (as you well know! ). If you are still looking for someone to share the Retreat, let's set a specific time location, OK? This week, my Friday is pretty open, and Saturday until noon US Central time is open, so maybe propose a couple of times that would work for you and I'll let you know? Given it takes these posts a day to show, I'm thinking Friday or Saturday is our best bet.
Marcus