Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

polar bear acuda

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
this is one of the hardest fish i have ever caught. which fish is the hardest you caught

Survivor
May 30, 2012
The Bear Acuda was pretty hard, but maybe that's because I was using the wrong bait at first Also the ninja fish, although I caught it accidently at first I haven't been able to catch it again.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
I thought the Silver Streak was hard to catch until I tried to get the Musushi in the Crimson Fields. That one almost drove me crazy because you have to fight through a dungeon/instance in Mooshu to get to it :)
Good luck,
Michael

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
After all the time that fishing has been available I STILL don't have a Goldfin-ger, Silver Streak or Musushi. And as a proud owner of the "Fish Whisperer" badge I've done a LOT of fishing. The Polar Bearracuda was tough but these three have managed to elude me forever.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
TucsonWizard on Apr 22, 2015 wrote:
After all the time that fishing has been available I STILL don't have a Goldfin-ger, Silver Streak or Musushi. And as a proud owner of the "Fish Whisperer" badge I've done a LOT of fishing. The Polar Bearracuda was tough but these three have managed to elude me forever.
There are tutorial videos on you tube by some one that purports to show you how to catch an Epic fish in 10 minutes. I was skeptical til I caught a Goldfin-ger and Silver Streak on the same day. I had to change my attitude about tutorials. Good luck

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Well as a execllent fisher I planned to get all fish but the fish that drove me crazy until early in thew morning is the codfish btw I use major fishing luck for all fish and the codfish drove me crazy but the doodlefish and the doodlfishett made me almost rage quit but I caught one then the other and before i could leave i got a doodlefishette whooper
but how can you catch a golden mechanical fish and polarbearacuda i've gone to their warea and their not their and i spend like half an hour before i rage quit and fish other fish

David FireHammer lvl 86

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
David Firehammer on May 5, 2015 wrote:
Well as a execllent fisher I planned to get all fish but the fish that drove me crazy until early in thew morning is the codfish btw I use major fishing luck for all fish and the codfish drove me crazy but the doodlefish and the doodlfishett made me almost rage quit but I caught one then the other and before i could leave i got a doodlefishette whooper
but how can you catch a golden mechanical fish and polarbearacuda i've gone to their warea and their not their and i spend like half an hour before i rage quit and fish other fish

David FireHammer lvl 86
If you mean Goldfin-ger instead of the regular mechanical armorhead . It is in the Jade Palace area. It is an Epic rank 2 Fire fish. The Polar Bear Acuda is only in Grizzleheim unless it is also in a house fishing area . It is an Epic rank 2 Ice fish in the Vigrid Roughland area behind/around the waterfall where you go in.I think it is the only Ice fish in that pond. But it is hard to see and find. You may have to use Reveal and Summon several times before it shows up. It likes to veer away from your lure. Can make it hard to catch. I had a hard time with that guy too. The waterfall makes it hard to see the fish or your lure. Hope this helps a little. Good luck, Michael

be patient, it is fishing after all

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
The Musushi for sure. I almost caught it once but I accidentally pressed the space bar and it got away. The other fish would be the Rainbow Trout since nobody has the Private Fishing Retreat due to Walmart's inability to sell the Mystic Fishing Bundle for whatever reason. Another fish that I feel that will be a problem is the Purple Grunion which I almost caught yesterday but either despawned or got away. The Polar Bear Acuda was pretty easy for me to catch I caught it within a couple of days.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Megan Frostflame on May 10, 2015 wrote:
The Musushi for sure. I almost caught it once but I accidentally pressed the space bar and it got away. The other fish would be the Rainbow Trout since nobody has the Private Fishing Retreat due to Walmart's inability to sell the Mystic Fishing Bundle for whatever reason. Another fish that I feel that will be a problem is the Purple Grunion which I almost caught yesterday but either despawned or got away. The Polar Bear Acuda was pretty easy for me to catch I caught it within a couple of days.
I actually do have the Private Fishing Retreat

David Firehammer lvl 87

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Michael Nightgem on May 5, 2015 wrote:
If you mean Goldfin-ger instead of the regular mechanical armorhead . It is in the Jade Palace area. It is an Epic rank 2 Fire fish. The Polar Bear Acuda is only in Grizzleheim unless it is also in a house fishing area . It is an Epic rank 2 Ice fish in the Vigrid Roughland area behind/around the waterfall where you go in.I think it is the only Ice fish in that pond. But it is hard to see and find. You may have to use Reveal and Summon several times before it shows up. It likes to veer away from your lure. Can make it hard to catch. I had a hard time with that guy too. The waterfall makes it hard to see the fish or your lure. Hope this helps a little. Good luck, Michael

be patient, it is fishing after all
Oh the polar Bear Acuda was a ICE fish I fished with fire bait