Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

brain sturgeon?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 09, 2009
where is it and what school, needed for craft pogo stick

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
It is a life fish in the KT sphinx entry hall area.

For all your fishing information, Duelist 101 has a great resource page here:
http://www.duelist101.com/news/updates/wizard101-fish-location-guide/

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
It's a life fish in the Entrance Hall in Krokotopia. They are only ever in the pool on the right hand side when you enter.

The other side is where you'll find the Bearded Trout (death fish) if you ever happen to be looking for any of those.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
High Five Ghost on Oct 6, 2014 wrote:
It's a life fish in the Entrance Hall in Krokotopia. They are only ever in the pool on the right hand side when you enter.

The other side is where you'll find the Bearded Trout (death fish) if you ever happen to be looking for any of those.
I caught both of those fish in the exact same place in krop!! They also have deathacudas in the left pool. I got 1,600 fish xp for catching the brain surgeon!!

Defender
May 17, 2014
I found lots of 'em in the Entrance hall, more appeared on the right one though.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
I'm having the almost the same problem, I only got one brain sturgeon, and the area has not reset yet, so every single time I go to the area, no life fish are found. HELP!!! Where are other areas I can get the brain sturgeon fish?

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
DefenderSchools on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
I'm having the almost the same problem, I only got one brain sturgeon, and the area has not reset yet, so every single time I go to the area, no life fish are found. HELP!!! Where are other areas I can get the brain sturgeon fish?
Sorry, but the Entrance Hall is the only place the brain sturgeon is found. When you catch all the life fish in the right side pond, either catch and quick lose the non life fish. Or cast summon fish spell to refill the pond there, and try your luck again. Be aware the Epic Fish - Sturgeon General is found there as well. It is a myth fish rank two.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
DefenderSchools on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
If you can find someone with the mystic fishing bundle, the private fishing retreat has brain sturgeons

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
summon fish spell, thx i didn't know what that was. lots of times i fish the pond clean and don't catch what i need