Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral Showcase - Professor's Hoard Pack

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Good day to you Kings Isle and Happy New Year!

I am writing to ask if the final reward for the Spiral Showcase can be changed here and there.
For those of us who have continually participated in the Spiral Showcase, we have received
many Professor's Hoard packs, which are fantastic!! Thank you!
I wondered if you could change the pack once in a while. Like for November/December it would
have been terrific to work toward a Yuletide Pack, or in the Spring maybe the final reward pack
could be the Druid Pack or Grizzleheim pack. Maybe change the final prize once a season/quarter?

If you keep the Professor's Hoard as the top tier prize, I will still work to get it, but I think other
wizards may just not participate because they have received everything they want from the pack.
So there would be no motivation for them to do the showcase, other than 3 pet snacks and 3 jewels.

Thank you for considering my idea to increase participation in this awesome Event!

Autumn WH

Administrator
Nordic Champion on Jan 2, 2020 wrote:
Good day to you Kings Isle and Happy New Year!

I am writing to ask if the final reward for the Spiral Showcase can be changed here and there.
For those of us who have continually participated in the Spiral Showcase, we have received
many Professor's Hoard packs, which are fantastic!! Thank you!
I wondered if you could change the pack once in a while. Like for November/December it would
have been terrific to work toward a Yuletide Pack, or in the Spring maybe the final reward pack
could be the Druid Pack or Grizzleheim pack. Maybe change the final prize once a season/quarter?

If you keep the Professor's Hoard as the top tier prize, I will still work to get it, but I think other
wizards may just not participate because they have received everything they want from the pack.
So there would be no motivation for them to do the showcase, other than 3 pet snacks and 3 jewels.

Thank you for considering my idea to increase participation in this awesome Event!

Autumn WH
Happy New Year, Nordic Champion! Great question, especially since the latest Spiral Showcase just ended.

Changing things up is always nice, I agree. We'll see what we can do! Ultimately it's up to others on the team :).

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Off topic, but why is this category uncharmable?

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I'm still waiting for my ice wizard to get his lvl 40 ice robe.
Please only change the pack once I get it.