Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scroll of Fortune tier 10 reward?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
Hello,

Regarding Scroll of Fortune, I have read the posts, but still dont understand what to do with the reward from making it to tier 10. It is a scroll and I don't know how to open or redeem it to get one of the dances?

Thank you :)

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Snowly!

Your post is a bit confusing, but I am going to try my best to explain what I think you mean.
There is only one reward on Tier 10 of the Fall SOF and that is a large framed picture which you can place
on the wall of any house.

If you did NOT purchase the Fall Scroll, (7,500 crowns if you are a member), then you will not be able to redeem the dances or emotes, etc. Those prizes are only obtainable if you purchase the Fall Scroll.
If you DID purchase the Fall SOF, then all you need to do is click on the prize to redeem it. Make sure you have room in your backpack, including jewel space! Some people have lost prizes because they redeemed them with a full backpack and bank. Don't let that happen to you!

Keep in mind that the Scroll is per wizard not per account. If you purchase the scroll on one of your wizards, only that ONE wizard will have access to all of the prizes on each tier. Your other wizards who did not purchase the scroll will only be able to redeem the prizes which are not locked.

Happy Wizarding!
Autumn WH

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
Thank you so much for explaining, that is exactly what I wanted to know. Sometimes these events can be a little confusing! .