Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Hack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
I have been having fun in the Beastmoon event up until tonight. Tonight a character named Andrew Sand (Balance) was in the Beastmoon event as a character with all his spells. Needless to say he blew everyone out of the water. All he had to do was cast Sandstorm and wiped the opposition. He had 3000 health so he was untouchable. I wish we could have reported him, but I had never done that before. I am not used to taking pictures either unfortunately. I hope someone at KI can track him down because this is a total fiasco.

Administrator
CptBalance on Oct 7, 2019 wrote:
I have been having fun in the Beastmoon event up until tonight. Tonight a character named Andrew Sand (Balance) was in the Beastmoon event as a character with all his spells. Needless to say he blew everyone out of the water. All he had to do was cast Sandstorm and wiped the opposition. He had 3000 health so he was untouchable. I wish we could have reported him, but I had never done that before. I am not used to taking pictures either unfortunately. I hope someone at KI can track him down because this is a total fiasco.
Thanks CaptBalance for the report! We're aware of the issue and working on a resolution.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2016
Just want to add (in case it helps) that after pressing <tab> to look at the player list, Andrew had no beast form selected. The space where the wizard's polymorph image would normally appear next to the wizard name was blank.