Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worst World EVER

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Welcome to Dragonspyre, The worst world ever! Here, you will see some of the most hated sights, like Orin Grimcaster, Father DRake, and The labyrinth. Your friends wont want to help you, you will spend hours looking for help, you wont complete your quest until your lvl 18 friend turns 50. You will encounter some mini-dungeons that take forever! You will work hard and it wont be worth ANYTHING! So come to Dragonspyre, you'll be sorry you did!

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
I have also been pretty frustrated by Dragonspyre. However, it is the final world, so what can you expect but for it to be challenging? I'm glad it's hard, because some areas of the other worlds have been too easy. I think it makes sense for the world that ends with the battle against Malistaire to be difficult.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Welcome to Dragonspyre, The worst world ever! Here, you will see some of the most hated sights, like Orin Grimcaster, Father DRake, and The labyrinth. Your friends wont want to help you, you will spend hours looking for help, you wont complete your quest until your lvl 18 friend turns 50. You will encounter some mini-dungeons that take forever! You will work hard and it wont be worth ANYTHING! So come to Dragonspyre, you'll be sorry you did!
you dont like the game dont play it..if it was real easy then it would be no challenge... a couple of good friends and it goes quite quick and easy.

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
Come on, it's not THAT hard. I soloed every part of Dragonsypre except for the Great Sypre, and that was only because of the obstacles requiring multiple wizards to remove (looking at you, crystals and draconians :(). I've had some close calls, but this world wasn't altogether bad, just long. You should know that I am death however; I have a much easier time managing my health than others, which maybe contributed to my finding this place not too difficult.

I will tell you this: wasting turns is a no-no in Dragonsypre. You'll want to finish fights as soon as you can, and preserve as much health as you can.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I totally disagree with you. DS is one of the worlds that I enjoyed the most. Being sent on a quest to get a crystal and turning around to find you are surrounded by spiders. I have fought many of the battles by myself and enjoyed every second of it. Why bother playing a game if you want it to get easier. The whole purpose is to continue to challenge yourself, to make you think of ways to defeat the bad guys.

My only regret is that I am at the end and there are no more challenges for my favorite and first character. I have defeated Grizzleheim and have only Malistaire left. I hope that KI comes up with something new and soon. I really enjoy playing with my myth character. Yes, I know that you can create other characters, but the surprise isn't there any longer. You know what to expect which makes it easier.

Suri Spiritrider Lvl 50

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I guess you need some challenges. My biggest issue was the dungeons where they had about 20 floors up to get to the boss or the item you needed to collect. Those were very hard for me, and thats when i got annoyed. Dragonspyre is interesting, but then again sort of sad-looking. Thats also what brought me down. Its not like sunny, happy, and green Mooshu. I also got very angry about the labyrinth. My friends knew it took FOREVER to complete, so refused to help me. I guess DS isnt that bad, but what ticks me off is how long everything takes. Then ur friends ditch you, cause they wanna bedoing something else.

Defender
May 08, 2009
It is not the worst world.(It comes pretty close though)This place is supposed to be challenge.Besides, this place is not the most difficult place in the game.KENSINGTON PARK, that place is hard.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I always thought Dragonspyre had a nice intimidating feeling to it. The dungeons at times were long but nothing very difficult. In fact I solo'd everything with the exception of Mailistaire. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions of the world though.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
ok,now DS is awesome well for grnads like me :D. Its challenging but fun you get lots of xp,and there i went to level 49 to 50 so i would say that MarleyBone is the worst world.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
well its not that bad i would recommend doing other quest and leveling. but that's just my opinion.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
cbfan14 wrote:
Come on, it's not THAT hard. I soloed every part of Dragonsypre except for the Great Sypre, and that was only because of the obstacles requiring multiple wizards to remove (looking at you, crystals and draconians :(). I've had some close calls, but this world wasn't altogether bad, just long. You should know that I am death however; I have a much easier time managing my health than others, which maybe contributed to my finding this place not too difficult.

I will tell you this: wasting turns is a no-no in Dragonsypre. You'll want to finish fights as soon as you can, and preserve as much health as you can.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

i also soloed the entire thing, manly because i entered towers thinking friends could port in when i am in danger, yeah found that can't hapen :(, overall though the basic quests like fighting the normal monsters on the streets is easy for every school, or at least doable by yourself, my opinoin of DS being easy could also be because i am death (hmm... maybe we found the way to beating DS cbfan14)

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

What did you expect? The LAST world to be easy? I have completed 4 times with my wizards. Not one complaint. The funny thing is, on average MARLEYBONE is the LONGEST world. With DRAGONSPYRE coming in SECOND. Krok is third. Moo Shu is fourth. With Wizard City as DUH the shortest.
Also, if Dragonspyre didn't exist, where would MALISTARE with your ROBE fit in. Also, the GURTOK with your RING & ATHAME. And ALL those other bosses like Spiderkeeper & Snowcrusher who give boots, hats, necklaces, & swords.
So, come to Dragonspyre if you want all your grandmaster items. and have fun getting them :)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
wariolink wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

What did you expect? The LAST world to be easy? I have completed 4 times with my wizards. Not one complaint. The funny thing is, on average MARLEYBONE is the LONGEST world. With DRAGONSPYRE coming in SECOND. Krok is third. Moo Shu is fourth. With Wizard City as DUH the shortest.
Also, if Dragonspyre didn't exist, where would MALISTARE with your ROBE fit in. Also, the GURTOK with your RING & ATHAME. And ALL those other bosses like Spiderkeeper & Snowcrusher who give boots, hats, necklaces, & swords.
So, come to Dragonspyre if you want all your grandmaster items. and have fun getting them :)

Hey, didnt say i didnt expect a challenge. Just said i didnt enjoy it

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Yes, it is quite hard and the mini dungeons where you keep battling and battling battle after battle are too hard for me and my minions. But nothing is going to change about it.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
I know ds is a challenge but what would you expect it is the world where you defeat malistre right so it might get you ticked off but remember it is worth itif you are going to defeat malistare right and it is sad he doesnt get his wife back silvia drake sad right why cant that ambrose guy let him he aint killing anybody

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
you all are wrong dragon spire is FUN! The reasson you dont like it because you dont have good friends. go try to find some. like me i will be in dragon spire near ivan the boss at the drake hatchery. p.s. i will be on sever ambrose ! cya around :D

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
MarleyBone is the worst world ever including grizzlehiemyou do so much work for nothing unlike moo shu you barly do anything for a crop load of xp moo shu was awsome i finished in in a few days but it was kinda boring cause it was so easy now im in dragon spyre the dungeons suck there theres more dungeons then ANYTHING else there

Kane FireFlame
lvl 49 Pyromancer
Master Of Fire

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
TJ1999 wrote:
you all are wrong dragon spire is FUN! The reasson you dont like it because you dont have good friends. go try to find some. like me i will be in dragon spire near ivan the boss at the drake hatchery. p.s. i will be on sever ambrose ! cya around :D

I do have some good friends. But i get so ticked off because those mini-dungeons take so dang long that i dont wanna do them!

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
what do you mean dragonspyre gives a lot of xp?? it gives half the amount mooshu usually gave... i just unlocked it and i haven't been able to level up for 3 weeks straight now... i don't mind DS but a little more xp i would love!! i'm at lvl 45 and i really need to lvl.....

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
See my real problem is those dungeons. I was helping a friend lvl up his other character, right, and we were doing the dungeon for the crystaline queen spider quest. So we were about half way to being done when he tells me he has 11 mana. Oh, thats GREAT :-(! So we go into one more battle when he says he has no mana left. Ok, so basically, its up to me. He went towards the door out, but i stopped him. I mean, we have to at least keep trying. We finally get to the queen when i have about 900 life. But we couldnt give up hope so i tried. So the boss is balance which resists like 99.9% of my spells. So we're pretty much fried. So then i was down to 300 and I had no healing spell to choose. He couldnt heal me, he had no mana. Then he got down to 300, too. AGain i couldnt heal him or me. SO i die, im done for and we failed. Once he dies, he dies, then we would have to start all dang over again.....IF we start over again.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
all of these problems you are having are a result of poor planing. i think marleybone was the most frustrating world, dragonspyre was awesome.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
wizard85 wrote:
all of these problems you are having are a result of poor planing. i think marleybone was the most frustrating world, dragonspyre was awesome.

Well, thats true. We came in with no potions, resonable mana but not full, and he came in with about 1678 life out of 2300 or so life. Yeah, we did it again and luckily came out ok. I guess ppl cant be stupid going into dungeons. lol

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Well Dragonspyre is the hardest and true you need alot of help in most of the quests , but i think that the creators expect you to be a very high rank
,Hunter DeathWalker

Survivor
Sep 28, 2009