Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to Dragonspyre!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
i thought it was easy in dragon spyre but when i got there it is hard :)

Survivor
Sep 23, 2009
pillowow wrote:
I love dragonspyre. Its the most interesting place i have been.
Might be interesting. do any of you think dragonspyre is hard it's so easy and malistaire is so easy i did it 128 times. Proffessor Falmea can you tell me about how celestia was made i looked on youtube on all the making of w101 but still i would like to learn.

Steven Ghostglade Level 48 Fire
Master of Fire,
With Fire anything is possible.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Divine25 wrote:
I earned 2 level 45 myth swords that do not work properly. Sword is not in its proper position. Can this issue be resolved? And if it does, will it be corrected on the item that i received. (Divine25) Grandmaster Of Storm.
Yes the Umbra Blade used to havethis problem also, and it was fixed.

Delver
Jun 09, 2010
new player to DS. I look forward to fighting side by side with other players in DS. I found out how hard it really is!!!

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
Survivor
May 16, 2009
i think it is a close tie between the 2 headed dog and fire dragon

its not the tree cause you cant win a battle with it

its not frost giant cause storm lord can do the same thing but better

its not the cheese ball(super nova) cause it does not do enough damage

its not scarecrow cause it might heal but not enough damage

its not storm lord cause fire dragon can do more damage and get rid of shields and still attack and so can the 2 headed dog

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
goldkitty wrote:
how do i post messages i cant find a button to click that says it and i bought the game
redownlad wizard101 and if that doesnt work get a new computer

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
wes98765 wrote:
i think it is a close tie between the 2 headed dog and fire dragon

its not the tree cause you cant win a battle with it

its not frost giant cause storm lord can do the same thing but better

its not the cheese ball(super nova) cause it does not do enough damage

its not scarecrow cause it might heal but not enough damage

its not storm lord cause fire dragon can do more damage and get rid of shields and still attack and so can the 2 headed dog

it is not the firedragon because it takes forever to do the maximum damage possible

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
redcloud157 wrote:
Help me find Malistaire, evrything else in the game I did, am lvl 50 and havent any quests left but to get to him, cant seem to get the key for the door to chamber of fire, defeated lots of baddies, the elephants and many others and just gave up, what did I miss? or is the game glitching on me?
Thanks for help
ALEX

you need more friends and there are about 3-2 crystal stands and all of you have to turn them on at the same time

Survivor
Jul 29, 2010
Can you fight General Greystone more than once? I don't remember if I fought him or not but I can't get into his tower and I need the history book for the Plaza of Conquests. Please help! I would hate to not be able to finish that quest just because I can't get in. :(

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
I have been The Antheum area and i fought and did my quests in there but I don't know what else to do. When i finished my last battle I was not directed to go and talk to anyone like usual? So now i have no more tasks and I know there are more because I am in the beginning fo Dragonspyre. What do I do?

Survivor
May 28, 2010
Hello, I am having a hard time finding a quest in DS. For past few days, I went to almost every person in areas that I could enter but nobody had a exclamation sign over their head. I kept looking. I mean, I looked and looked but nothing. I really want to do a quest already! color=blue]Please help me!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
I did all of the quests that lead up to the opening of the portal that leads to the Necropolis, and I have a quest to explore the Necropolis in the Necropolis, but the portal won't open. What should I do?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Edit101 wrote:
I did all of the quests that lead up to the opening of the portal that leads to the Necropolis, and I have a quest to explore the Necropolis in the Necropolis, but the portal won't open. What should I do?

Are you still looking for entrance to the Necropolis? (This post was from a week ago. Not sure if you got the answer yet?)

For the first time that you are told to "Explore the Necropolis", open your Quest Log and read the dialogue bubble (question mark in upper left corner of the quest box).

It tells you to use the double dragon doors in the Plaza of Conquests. If you look at your map in the Plaza of Conquests, you will see an exit at the very top of the map pointing toward the Necropolis. After you explore it this way, then the regular portal will be open for you.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Hello, this is becoming a big concern of mine and I'm wondering if there are any impending thoughts to "locking" out lower ranking players not yet ready or qualified for the DS realm. As I was playing one section of a battle needed for quest card, a person popped in with a player having a 300 health level and I was stunned. He said she was just visiting. How is it FAIR for those of us who work hard to get to the DS level turn around and see this? Is there any attempts to somehow formulate or develop a "lockout" option for players who don't wish for help nor appreciate the "poppers" ( people who drop in and bring in another opponent then FLEE ). I'm really getting tired of this. For some it may not matter but this should be a game of respect as well. I make it known to players who "pop" in to ASK if one needs help. Sometimes a person just may almost be DONE... popping in sometimes will end up costing the existing player his/her life.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
jrsdef wrote:
How do I even get to dragonspyre? I'm lvl 40.

When you have done all of mooshu and have deafeted the oni in the Jade Palace you will usually get to dragonspyre when you are about a lvl 45 :D

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
Help! I am new to Dragonspyre and I am running around in circles, no quests available to me, trying to figure out what I missed or what I need to do to move on. Cyrus keeps asking " have you found your way to the next ring yet...?". I'm not sure what I need to do. Can someone please help me with this? Please give me some guidance?

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
i am in first gate of dragonspyre and cant find any other quests i litterly have looked everywhere!!

so i have done alot of quests but i have reasearched quests and when i go to the people that give quests they have nothing to say to me any suggestions

Survivor
May 02, 2010
um i am stuck on the art of war quest... i cant find it anymore where you are suppose to go... i have no idea where it is anymore i did a couple of other quests i had after i died and now i cant find it anymore... if any one could help it is appreciated as i can not continue to do anything else until i finish this one :-(
thank you so much for any help

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The Dragonspyre section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Dragonspyre . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Dragonspyre!

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

i only have one question about dragonspyre why are most of the statues there well think about it the hardes place or so i heard so why there i now that yes it is worth it so why there :?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
octoberrevel wrote:
Help! I am new to Dragonspyre and I am running around in circles, no quests available to me, trying to figure out what I missed or what I need to do to move on. Cyrus keeps asking " have you found your way to the next ring yet...?". I'm not sure what I need to do. Can someone please help me with this? Please give me some guidance?

I had the same problem. But I found that you can't just get into another ring. You have to follow instructions, which means not just porting to the Basilica and then trying to access a ring to another section. You have to follow Cyrus' instructions to go a certain way through the previous world, following your arrow marker there to the end where you exit. That leads you through the reverse side of the portal and into the Basilica, where Cyrus congratulates you and now your portal is open from either side. Hope that helps :)

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The Dragonspyre section of our Wizard101 Message Boards is intended to help guide you through areas of Dragonspyre . This is a great place to find out information about a quest you're stuck on, the location of a teacher or anything else specific to your adventures in Dragonspyre!

Have fun!
~Professor Greyrose

i really need help with something! i cant seem to find the art of war book could someone tell me which part of dragonspyre its in please?(: if you could that would be splendid(:

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TiaRawrLove wrote:
i really need help with something! i cant seem to find the art of war book could someone tell me which part of dragonspyre its in please?(: if you could that would be splendid(:

You probably need one of the History Books in the Plaza of Conquests. There are two history books in this area. Open your Quest Log file and see what the name of your quest is, and what area of Dragonspyre it is in:

One History Book is for the "History of Dragonspyre" quest where you got one book from different bosses throughout Dragonspyre. This book in the Plaza of Conquests is in General Greystone's Tower. On the map in the Plaza of Conquests, General Greystone's Tower is located at the top of the map, near the Necropolis Doors.

The other History Book is for a quest called "Read the History Book" in Halina Warhawk's Tower. You find the book at the end of her Tower / dungeon. Look on your map. I think that Halina Warhawk is showing on the map.

Hope this helps. :?

(Remember: after you get the history book at the end of this tower, you must go back into the tower and talk to Halina Warhawk. Then she gives you a "Letter of Recommendation" to get you moving along.)

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
I'm level 56 fire one of my quests (since level 48) is to defeat mavra, yet when i get to her sigle it won't let me in. any help appreciated