Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

vika markmaker Hydra Statue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
I was just wondering if you can fight vika markmaker again i have long been done with ds and wanted to go back and get some of the Statues but she is no longer in the center where you fight her how do you farm for the hydra statue

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
alfieboxer on Apr 8, 2015 wrote:
I was just wondering if you can fight vika markmaker again i have long been done with ds and wanted to go back and get some of the Statues but she is no longer in the center where you fight her how do you farm for the hydra statue
Are you still trying to find/farm Vika Markmaker? I went back to Dragonspyre, and I did find her in the Lower Crystal Grove, near Kozul Toothtamer. This link shows a map of that area, in case you need it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:The_Crystal_Grove

You can go back and farm her to get the Hydra Statue. Maybe you went to the Upper Crystal Grove area by mistake? She is in the Lower Crystal Grove area.

Hope this helps.

AluraMist2

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
There's a trick to making her reappear.

Approaching from the SOUTH by the ramp, will usually trigger her to appear. When you defeat her, back away the same way you got there, and wait a sec, then go back up the ramp.

It may be possible to get her to appear randomly by going around the central platform from another angle, but I tried moving as far onto the broken walkway opposite the ramp, as possible; and this was not far enough away from the spawn area to respawn her.

You could also try changing realms. Hope that helps. She drops a lot of neat things, and is one of the few bosses open to anyone who can port there. :)