Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team for Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I have a death wizard ready to fight Malistaire. If anyone else would like to or needs to fight him and wants to join me, please meet me in the Basillica 1/27/10 at 11 am est on Sunbird.

Morgan Darkshade Grandmaster Necromancer

Delver
May 29, 2009
I will help you. I am a grandmaster balance. Just give me time to adjust my deck once I know what schools will be on the team so I can buff you.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
I have a death wizard ready to fight Malistaire. If anyone else would like to or needs to fight him and wants to join me, please meet me in the Basillica 1/27/10 at 11 am est on Sunbird.

Morgan Darkshade Grandmaster Necromancer

I'm a day late reading this but curious as to how you made out. :-)

Delver
May 29, 2009
I went to the Sunbird Realm and waited in the Basilica from 9:55am-11:00am CST. Nobody showed up needing help with Malistaire. Iended up helping someone farm the Hoarder and Viktor Snowcrusher instead. At least it wasnt' a complete waste of my time since I did get my level 50 balance shoes.

It would be nice, though, if the people requesting help would actually SHOW UP! This is the second time I have offered help and the person wanting it wasn't there. The first one was to help farm the Jade Oni.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
I was just wondering if there was an easier way to find Malistaire groups than just sitting around Basilica and yelling out for a group. I'd like to find people who run Mal on at least an occasional basis, but I've turned a tad antisocial due to constant friend requests ending in "gift mount plz" or "can you help me beat <insert Krok boss here> plz plz plz". I think I have two grandmasters on my friend list, and neither one run Mal/GS all that much.

Are there any people out there who run it frequently and have room for a death grand to farm some gear? If so, let me know. I'm usually on my lowbie balance alt lately, but hopefully I can get some responses here and a group now and then. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

-Wolf Ashrunner, 50 death

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Love to help run Malistaire, not great with the crystal porting thing, but have fought him twice, and enjoy it. I have crowns for minions if needed, and TONS of heal spells. I am on usually in the evening EST, hanging around Krasys tower, trying to get that darn hat! Erin Dawn Weaver, Grand Master Life, proof that bosses really do drop pets!

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
That's awesome. You have my in-game name in the post above, and if you give me yours maybe we can try and figure some stuff out when we're both on.

Oh, and if you know some people looking to swap level 50 items, I'm trying to trade the 50 life robe and the 50 death shoes for the same in balance (already have the 50 hat from Kraysys) for my balance wiz. I figure it's a long shot, but I'm sure there are some people out there with a piece they have and don't want looking to trade for a piece they don't have and do want.

Hope to see you in-game.

-Wolf Ashrunner, Grandmaster Death Wizard

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I would also be willing to help farm Mal. I have a grand master Life. Just let me know date/ time (Eastern) /realm.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
can u meet me on kelevin and at the entrance to malistaire on 3/22/10 at 8:45 or 8:50

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
Hey i also need a team for malistaire,

i dont have the quest, but i really want to defeat him
i am only level 26, but are theyre any level 50s out there that can help?

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Vizio09 wrote:

dude you wouldnt last long in the dungeon just saying you might wanna level up to 35 :D

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Vizio09 wrote:

Dude you're a long ways away...

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Dude I have beat malistair 8-9 times. The first time I beat him i was lvl 26. Just ask your friends to help.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
eddy432 wrote:
Vizio09 wrote:

dude you wouldnt last long in the dungeon just saying you might wanna level up to 35 :D

I beat Malistare at level 25

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
superman1010101 wrote:
Dude I have beat malistair 8-9 times. The first time I beat him i was lvl 26. Just ask your friends to help.

I beat him at level 25 [Current level 37 Blake Silverfinder

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
First let me apologize to those that showed up to help me. I fell and broke my leg and was out of commission for several months. Just wanted to let you know that I didn't stand you up on purpose.

Yes, I did eventually get help and finished the quest. Thanks for all of the responses.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
graybilb wrote:
superman1010101 wrote:

I beat him at level 25 [Current level 37 Blake Silverfinder

Both of you, no one cares. Anyone can just port to a friend inside the dugeon and fight him... ANYONE! I have seen level 1's with the badge. -_-