Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Might've gotten cut off in Dragonspyre.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
I never got to fight Malistaire. A few years ago, I was in the second half of Dragonspyre, but had already reached the max level, which was 50. As my friends' subscriptions expired, I had no help and gave up, not returning until rather recently. I picked up right where I left off in DS, and then it was done. The quests I had had didn't take me anywhere. Done with Dragonspyre. But I never actually got to Malistaire or any of that. I am now level 63 somewhere in Celestia. Is something wrong with my wizard?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
isparkle4u on Apr 9, 2013 wrote:
I never got to fight Malistaire. A few years ago, I was in the second half of Dragonspyre, but had already reached the max level, which was 50. As my friends' subscriptions expired, I had no help and gave up, not returning until rather recently. I picked up right where I left off in DS, and then it was done. The quests I had had didn't take me anywhere. Done with Dragonspyre. But I never actually got to Malistaire or any of that. I am now level 63 somewhere in Celestia. Is something wrong with my wizard?
Are you sure that you did not meet Malistaire when you played a long time ago? You can't get the spiral key to Celestia until you finish the quest to defeat Malistaire. How did you get to Celestia? Did you just teleport to a friend and then start picking up side quests?

Check your Quest Log File again. Are you sure that you don't have "any" quests remaining for Dragonspyre? This link shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree

It might take time, but you can go down this list to see what you missed. You can also click on any quest that is listed on that link to get more details if you need it.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Everything worked out! I went back through and got to Malistaire. Breezed through to get the stone rose, and all is well. I have no memory of doing the dungeon for myself, only helping a friend when I was at a much lower level. Either way, I now have access to everything I'm supposed to, so I am very happy. :D Thank you for your help!