Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is level 50 really the last level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
I'm level 43 and I got tons of side quest from different worlds.I want to know when I get level 50 will I be finish those quest and get higher than level 50?Or will I even be able to do them? Julia DeathSword.

Administrator
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
courtneyellen wrote:
I'm level 43 and I got tons of side quest from different worlds.I want to know when I get level 50 will I be finish those quest and get higher than level 50?Or will I even be able to do them? Julia DeathSword.

Once you are lvl 50 thats it. However you can still do quests, but you wont get xp to lvl up. I still have quests that i can do and i do them. So once you are 50, you can still complete all quests to be completed, you just wont lvl up from them. But KI is planning to make a lvl expansion. Which for me, stinks, because then i'll be below the cool ranking again. :(

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Well, Level 50 is really the last level. Hopefully, KingsIsle while make an update or expansion so that the game doesn't just stop at a dead end at level 50. I'm level 42 right now, and my friend has already beaten Malistaire. He says that it is really boring after when there is no main storyline quests. Of course, if you still have side quests, you can do them, but you won't get any Expieience Points. It's too bad there's not a lvl after 50. Maybe, they could do something like:

50-59 Grandmaster
60-69 Skillful Savior
70-79 Expert Overlord
80-89 Masterful Crusader
90-99 Ace Enchanter
100 Spiral Sorcerer

-WaddleDeeMan

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
Level 50 is the last level. Once you get to level 50 you can't get anymore experience. My cousin told me but I'm not sure.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
my sister and i are both lvl 50..i'm not gettin anymore exp. while playin, but my sis is...wats up with that? :?