Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am stuck please someone help me(dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
I did everything in Plaza of conquests except the ones that is clear I can't get to them , I did all the quest in The tower archives & the grand chasm , but I am stuck now in Plaze of Conquests cause the ones I am to see is clear for me no ! on their heads what should I do or did I miss something ...

also if anyone knows where to get this coat please let me know who has it please ...
Needle and fate
Crafting : Bight Surcoat of the Paragon
Now I heard it is mooshu but no one is saying who has it in mooshu , I looked the other night for 3 hrs still couldn't find it .
I like wizard but I feel there should be more hints to where to go next in dragonspyre as well as the crafting should let you know who has the craft you have too do this takes alot of time away from your quest.

lvl 42 Tasha Myth

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
kissaNoel wrote:
I did everything in Plaza of conquests except the ones that is clear I can't get to them , I did all the quest in The tower archives & the grand chasm , but I am stuck now in Plaze of Conquests cause the ones I am to see is clear for me no ! on their heads what should I do or did I miss something ...

also if anyone knows where to get this coat please let me know who has it please ...
Needle and fate
Crafting : Bight Surcoat of the Paragon
Now I heard it is mooshu but no one is saying who has it in mooshu , I looked the other night for 3 hrs still couldn't find it .
I like wizard but I feel there should be more hints to where to go next in dragonspyre as well as the crafting should let you know who has the craft you have too do this takes alot of time away from your quest.

lvl 42 Tasha Myth

Not sure about the coat. But I too am stuck at 46 in Dragonspyre , I backed tracked several times and I can not see if I missed anything. I am stuck on Jutun in Grizzleheim. 4 against 1, 3 of which are 8k hp bosses( or where they 5k?) none the less. still an unfair advantage on my part.

I ran all over Dragonspyre, and I found no other quests any wheres. The only active quest left I have in their is finding rock roses. for the Prospector.

I spent 6 hours back tracking all of the places before DragonSpyre, for side quest I found none that I missed. Not sure what to do now. People will say join a group and kill Jutan off. Sure, but I got this far soloing, and if I did will it unlock more quests for me in Dragonspyre, even though the quest is in Grizzleheim?

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Drifter69 wrote:

I am stuck on Jutun in Grizzleheim. 4 against 1, 3 of which are 8k hp bosses( or where they 5k?) none the less. still an unfair advantage on my part.

People will say join a group and kill Jutan off. Sure, but I got this far soloing

I don't know anything about your DS problems, but I have read on other message boards that if you go into rooms on either side of Jotun you can kill off his brothers first and not have to face them at the same time with Jotun.

I hope that helps.

Joseph Starbringer Level 47 Ice

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
lnoble wrote:
Drifter69 wrote:

I am stuck on Jutun in Grizzleheim. 4 against 1, 3 of which are 8k hp bosses( or where they 5k?) none the less. still an unfair advantage on my part.

People will say join a group and kill Jutan off. Sure, but I got this far soloing

I don't know anything about your DS problems, but I have read on other message boards that if you go into rooms on either side of Jotun you can kill off his brothers first and not have to face them at the same time with Jotun.

I hope that helps.

Joseph Starbringer Level 47 Ice

Really? because they where all packed in one room. and I barely came close to Jotans mob before I got pulled in. Thanks for this useful information I will try this next time I log in. I can not log in now because the servers are having problems Thats another Rant, but I will try this ASAP.