Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug problem on Justice Hurt quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
Can any one tell me what to do here my friend said to report it and so thats what i did but i want it to be fix can any one help me?

i have tried every thing and thats when my friend said tell the admins or some thing who made the game and tell them your

User and character

will user name is " kidk305 "

Character: Ryan thunder blade (level 48 storm)

i need to finish the Justice hurt quest but its bug so can you ADMIN fix this problem im wasting my membership time plz

Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
sweet the quest is ok now thanks Admins and this game rules.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
kidk305 wrote:
Can any one tell me what to do here my friend said to report it and so thats what i did but i want it to be fix can any one help me?

i have tried every thing and thats when my friend said tell the admins or some thing who made the game and tell them your

User and character

will user name is " kidk305 "

Character: Ryan thunder blade (level 48 storm)

i need to finish the Justice hurt quest but its bug so can you ADMIN fix this problem im wasting my membership time plz

Next time you need to report something you need to go to the correct place. You have all the info to report however, on the left side of your screen is a help and support tab, that is where you go to report your issues for better service. All the info you listed here is what they need with detailed info on the issue you are having :) and NEVER put your password in there, here or anywhere :)