Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 17, 2012
my friend that is in dragonspyre is on this quest where he already defeated Boris Blackrock and then he had to go to this tomb. he clicked on the mission so the arrow would come up to help him but the arrow wouldn't show up. he is really confused and i'm just wondering if it is a glitch and where the tomb is.
thanks,
Justin Firethief level 70

Delver
May 04, 2009
the mythonator on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
my friend that is in dragonspyre is on this quest where he already defeated Boris Blackrock and then he had to go to this tomb. he clicked on the mission so the arrow would come up to help him but the arrow wouldn't show up. he is really confused and i'm just wondering if it is a glitch and where the tomb is.
thanks,
Justin Firethief level 70
It sounds like you are asking about the quest "Acceptance at Last". Zanetta Stormbreaker tells you to go to the Dean's Tower. But when you get there, it is actually labeled "Thundercrown's Tower". This link gives details on Thundercrown's Tower.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Thundercrown%27s_Tower

If this is what you are looking for, it is very close to Zanetta in The Crucible. When you are standing near Zanetta, and she is "behind you", go away from her and go to your "right". Follow the brick road to the end, and you will find Thundercrown's Tower. If you look at your map when you are in that area, it is a blue square on the left side of your map, near Zanetta.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

(One more note: maybe your friend accidentally turned off the quest helper arrow. If you press "ctrl + T", it should turn the arrow back on.)

Survivor
Apr 29, 2013