Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where Do You Buy Plant Essentials?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
For gardening, it says that you need different spells for growing your plant such as sunshine, water, music, etc. Where do you buy these cards? Can someone tell me some specific locations on where to get these essentials for plant growth? Not just, "You can buy them from different merchants throughout the spiral," I mean specific locations. Can anyone help me out? I would be grateful!

Myrna Dragon
Level 46 ~ Master Thaumaturge

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Tyracia wrote:
For gardening, it says that you need different spells for growing your plant such as sunshine, water, music, etc. Where do you buy these cards? Can someone tell me some specific locations on where to get these essentials for plant growth? Not just, "You can buy them from different merchants throughout the spiral," I mean specific locations. Can anyone help me out? I would be grateful!

Myrna Dragon

You get all the basic ones you need by doing the first gardening quest series. Once you have finished, just use the gardening button (bottom right of your screen that appears in your home) to access.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
k you can find these spells from the guy who gave you qeusts in golem tower

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Thanks! I appreciate the info.

Myrna Dragon