Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to Complete Quest, even though items are completed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2014
Hi, So this is my first time writing in a forum. Everything normally works fine for me, but I just finished Empyrea today and was doing the Catacombs. I realized in order to craft the Dragoon gear even though I had everything else. So I began to craft and I am on adept now. The problem is I crafted the rings, robes (Balance) and even the book stands. I thought I had to do everything together before getting the new level. But nope. I have logged off, even restarted my pc to see if it would work. Please help me, I don't know what to do. Dragoon gear rarely drops, so you have to craft it and I am stuck so far behind right now. Friends have tried to help me, but nothing is working. Am I the only one experiencing this? I put a lot of effort behind these 6 items and I triple checked with others to make sure I bought and crafted the right recipes.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Dolphinwaves013 on May 31, 2020 wrote:
Hi, So this is my first time writing in a forum. Everything normally works fine for me, but I just finished Empyrea today and was doing the Catacombs. I realized in order to craft the Dragoon gear even though I had everything else. So I began to craft and I am on adept now. The problem is I crafted the rings, robes (Balance) and even the book stands. I thought I had to do everything together before getting the new level. But nope. I have logged off, even restarted my pc to see if it would work. Please help me, I don't know what to do. Dragoon gear rarely drops, so you have to craft it and I am stuck so far behind right now. Friends have tried to help me, but nothing is working. Am I the only one experiencing this? I put a lot of effort behind these 6 items and I triple checked with others to make sure I bought and crafted the right recipes.
Unless I am misreading your post, I am guessing you had not done any crafting in previous worlds until now.

Have you turned in every crafting quest given through all the worlds up to Empyrea? If not, then back track to the last one you remember doing and go from there.

You might also consider creating a free account on wizard101central.com.

That is a fansite that give all kinds of information and there may be someone that can help you even more and faster since you don't have to wait 12-24 hours for a posted reply.