Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

seeking turqoise

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Anybody know a place where the drops are decent? I'm farming one of the bosses central says, but havent gotten any yet. I did just start however, and Im willing to be patient. I would simply like to better my odds if possible.

TIA

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I've found the Aquila secret bosses, the mantis in bastion-I forget name, and the bird right before transformation to go to twin giants in Azteca to be reliable. And I have gotten turquoise drops from each.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
I get what I need from the Bazaar. It does take awhile and constant refreshing, but eventually someone will sell them. You just need time, patience and to be quick when they do pop up. Good luck.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Moonlighterz1000 on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
More information found here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Turquoise
yup, central is bookmarked and many things from there are bookmarked too. I was able to buy the required amount at one time. I just got totally lucky and had plenty of cash to do it quickly! Thanks all for the help