Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest for crafting not working?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I decided to catch up on an old crafting quest from Celestia, the one from Ogden Peake, in the celestial base camp. The quest is "time for tea" and I crafted everything and it was time for me to turn the quest in, but it doesn't let me turn it in? My quest helper and book says to talk to him to turn it in...but the question mark over his head is gray and he says i didnt do it. What do I do? Kingsisle please help!

Administrator
Crafting the items is only half the requirement, young Wizard, you must return those items to the character that gave you the quest. Make sure you have the crafted items in your backpack the next time you talk to Ogden Peake.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 19, 2012
i had that happen with the surcoat. I had plenty of room in my backpack and crafted the two required. my quest was done and I went to him to turn it in. only one was in my backpack though. after logging off and back on it still wasn't there. it wasn't in my bank either. eventually I gave up and spent the gold in the bazaar for all the requirements and recrafted. that was on my level (now) 77 myth.