Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Participation Trophy Trasnmute

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
There needs to be a transmute for the Participation Trophy reagent.

I was thinking 5 Draconium, 5 Steel, 5 titanium, 5 Orichalcum, 5 Silver, 1 Amber and 25 Arena tickets.

I don’t feel we get enough of them through doing daily rewards and I’m not doing PvP no matter what, whether it be ranked or tourney, I don’t want to PvP, and I never will PvP.

There needs to be as many options to get a reagent as possible, no matter how rare.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2010
Sounds like a good idea.
I also felt the same way about pvp and tournaments.
But, I had a friend encourage me to do tournaments and after doing one or two 1v1 quick matches, I was hooked.
I now have four Warlords and a knight.
If I can do it anyone can. I really think you should try the tournaments. I love them.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
i share your frustration. i was there myself. There are many of us just despise PvP and, as you said, Daily will take forever to collect enough trophy.

one way to go around this: try to sign up on 1v1 tournament then log off when it starts and stay off for at least couple of hours (so sign up when you are done playing for that day). even though you don't actually participate in tournament you still get trophy I do say do only 1v1 so you don't affect anyone else

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I hope that they do eventually make a transmute of that because all the other new reagents while they do require you to do a little extra isn't so maddeningly demanding as pvp. I did the dailies on multiple accounts for months without seeing a trophy to the point I caved and bought my way to five trophies by failing a tournament and exhausting my crowns on the second chance rewards.

I'm fine with a fishing the ponds bare when the member benefit rolls around I can sell the fish and make a little extra, I'm fine with opening silver chests because there's pretty much always something decent in them even if I don't get a key.

I am not fine with being made to go through a bunch of matches that I'm defiantly not going to win with my sub par gear. -20 pvp skill set, and the drawn out matches against juju spammers that I Literally don't have the time for.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Pssst! Guys, here's a secret ( it must be a secret because very few players suggest this ) just do your Daily Assignments, there's a very good chance of getting a Participation Trophy from the Chests on Days 5, 10, & 15.
And you DON'T have to do Ranked PVP if you don't want to.
P.S. Just check your reagents on those days after completing the assignment, because you won't get a notification if you receive one.
It's easy-peasy and you don't have search down extra reagents to transmute ( if KI should add the recipe. )

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on May 28, 2018 wrote:
Pssst! Guys, here's a secret ( it must be a secret because very few players suggest this ) just do your Daily Assignments, there's a very good chance of getting a Participation Trophy from the Chests on Days 5, 10, & 15.
And you DON'T have to do Ranked PVP if you don't want to.
P.S. Just check your reagents on those days after completing the assignment, because you won't get a notification if you receive one.
It's easy-peasy and you don't have search down extra reagents to transmute ( if KI should add the recipe. )
I have 7 trophies and would have more but I don't often do the assignments.

Explorer
May 08, 2010
Yes, they need a transmute for participation trophies. Forcing crafters who never pvp to go and pvp is quite unfair imo

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor of awe... on Jun 4, 2018 wrote:
Yes, they need a transmute for participation trophies. Forcing crafters who never pvp to go and pvp is quite unfair imo
There's no forcing about this: you don't have to PVP to get Participation Trophies, just keep doing your Daily Assignments and on the day you do the chest, chances are very good that you'll get a trophy. You'll need to check your reagents, though, it doesn't tell you if you got one.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
doing daily quest is fine and good since I do them every day, your just not guaranteed a participation trophy. I have been doing these quest since I started a wizard and have patiently been waiting every week for the trophies. Since KI has started to put the trophies into the daily quests I have only gotten two. KI has been doing this for over three months now. Shouldn't we at least have a better chance at getting these trophies .Please KI could at least try to make a recipe before the second half of the game comes out.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
alia550 on Jun 9, 2018 wrote:
doing daily quest is fine and good since I do them every day, your just not guaranteed a participation trophy. I have been doing these quest since I started a wizard and have patiently been waiting every week for the trophies. Since KI has started to put the trophies into the daily quests I have only gotten two. KI has been doing this for over three months now. Shouldn't we at least have a better chance at getting these trophies .Please KI could at least try to make a recipe before the second half of the game comes out.
I have more than one wizard doing the daily assignments, you have a better chance of getting more than one trophy if you have more than one wizard doing them.

Explorer
May 08, 2010
anecorbie on Jun 8, 2018 wrote:
There's no forcing about this: you don't have to PVP to get Participation Trophies, just keep doing your Daily Assignments and on the day you do the chest, chances are very good that you'll get a trophy. You'll need to check your reagents, though, it doesn't tell you if you got one.
You have a chance (don't even know the chance rate, eitherway) Tournaments are pretty much the fastest way for non pvpers to get what they need (I thought the ticket count was 1k per, but I checked and it's 800, and in a tourney today going 2-2, I got around 500 tickets, so doing those basically gets you those.) Tournaments are most likely how I'm going to get the trophies I need, I'm just simply thinking that a transmute needs to exist.

Explorer
May 08, 2010
witchdoctor of awe... on Jun 10, 2018 wrote:
You have a chance (don't even know the chance rate, eitherway) Tournaments are pretty much the fastest way for non pvpers to get what they need (I thought the ticket count was 1k per, but I checked and it's 800, and in a tourney today going 2-2, I got around 500 tickets, so doing those basically gets you those.) Tournaments are most likely how I'm going to get the trophies I need, I'm just simply thinking that a transmute needs to exist.
I agree forcing isn't the right word here, I really think encouraging is more of a better term. Seeing how pvp/tournaments would be the fastest way to get them.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor of awe... on Jun 10, 2018 wrote:
A transmute for a high level, rare reagent would be just as hard to create, ( see transmute recipe for amber, for example ).

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Participation Trophy from Daily Assignments??

I started doing Daily Assignments around 20 days ago. completed all with two wizards.

To date I still have NIL trophy's. Is this an error KI can fix or have I been misinformed?

Agree totally with transmuting this. It has to become available in an easier way to keep crating an enjoyable item.
Maybe KI will allow transmuting after next level is released?? : -)

Enjoy your day / night all

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I have now completed 30 days of Daily Assignments. I have 1 (one) trophy.