Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Need Titanium

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
I'm looking for the Titanium reagent. I know it's in the Reagent Pack but is it dropped anywhere?

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
I have never harvested titanium so I'm pretty sure you can either buy it from reagent vendors across the spiral or in the bazaar
James Darkforge Level 68

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Why are you looking for it? There are no recipes that use it in the live realm as far as I know. In the test realm metals can be dropped by various creatures. I haven't found Titanium drops yet, but I've gotten many of the new metals from street mobs at various levels.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
seethe42 on Jul 16, 2015 wrote:
Why are you looking for it? There are no recipes that use it in the live realm as far as I know. In the test realm metals can be dropped by various creatures. I haven't found Titanium drops yet, but I've gotten many of the new metals from street mobs at various levels.
I'm looking for titanium for the Rank 4 Talent Pet Jewel bought it pet pavilion.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
In another post someone was asking about steel. Lydia Greyrose's answer was that currently it can only be obtained in packs or by feeding items to pets. They said they do plan to add it as drops in a future update.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I saw it come up a couple of times at the Bazaar last night while I was trying to get my hands on some Turquoise. It goes fast though, so good luck if you try to buy it there.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
Yes it can be dropped but it is very rare. it is a rank 8 reagent so it might be pretty hard to find i am level 65 and i have gotten titanium once the whole time i have played wizard101.

Boris Wild Hammer level 65