Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't turn in my crafting quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
The quest Craft Services, I have completed it and i got to Felicia Worthington to give in the quest. I go there and the question mark above her is still gray. Is it because I sold the stuff I craft for her or is this just a bug. I'm not going to craft those items again because it took me hours to get/find them. Kingslsle please help me I don't wanna go looking all over the place to find like 5 reagents. Anyone please reply in less then a week because I want to get to celestia and I want my crafting quest to be in celestia too.

Wizard: Jasmine RoseHeart
Crafting Level: Apprentice Crafter

Administrator
You answered your own question, young Wizard.

Please see the post at https://www.wizard101.com/forum/crafting-gardening/bring-the-crafted-items-back-with-you-8ad6a417405d07ff01405f9676d50855

Is it because I sold the stuff I craft for her
Yes that is exactly why. You were commissioned to create the items and return them to her, not sell them. You can re-craft those items again and this time, follow the instructions you were given and return the items to her.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Sep 29, 2008
Wow i woulda thought that crafting was generally easy to understand i dont get why people sell the stuff that they KNOW their supposed to return to the crafting teacher.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
Rikudo Sennin on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
Wow i woulda thought that crafting was generally easy to understand i dont get why people sell the stuff that they KNOW their supposed to return to the crafting teacher.
I'm new at crafting so yeah i sell stuff if its in my bag and it doesn't have good stats

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
You answered your own question, young Wizard.

Please see the post at https://www.wizard101.com/forum/crafting-gardening/bring-the-crafted-items-back-with-you-8ad6a417405d07ff01405f9676d50855

Is it because I sold the stuff I craft for her
Yes that is exactly why. You were commissioned to create the items and return them to her, not sell them. You can re-craft those items again and this time, follow the instructions you were given and return the items to her.
Thank you for replying early. I though i would never get that quest done. Now i just have to do some planting to get more scrap iron.