Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to Advance your Crafting Quest

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
I don't know if i am posting in right place, but I have been stuck on making 2 Duskwind Tunics for ever. I have checked with every Recipe Vendor and cannot locate the recipe for this anywhere.

Hi Katherine,
This quest seems to be getting a lot of people, including me. For this quest, you must craft the Lvl 33 robe for YOUR SCHOOL from MooShu. I am assuming you are a Death student like me. Your recipe vendor is Yao Fan in Ancient Burial Grounds. Go to the central structure (where Tomugawa the Evil is) and go to the back cell of the first room. You should see his name (Yao Fan) over his head very easily. Now, simply purchase the recipe from him. BUT be warned! This recipe calls for 8 Black Pearl and 6 Banshee Treasure Cards along with a few other simple ingredients. Make sure you purchase the correct recipe!

Hope this helps!

-Valerian DarkBringer- Grandmaster Necromancer~ MASTER ARTISAN
-Galen FrostFlame- Magus Thaumaturge~ APPRENTICE CRAFTER
-Thomas DragonCaster- Initiate Theurgist~ NOVICE CRAFTER

Survivor
Oct 07, 2010
nannatio6 wrote:
i can not even get one caft done it the dagger of absolutions

I can not get this to work either. Keeps telling me my backpack is full

Dam3991 wrote:
I can not get this to work either. Keeps telling me my backpack is full

There's your answer...

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Ok, just finished my Master Crafter badge. In Celestia all recipes need Grand Master Crafter. Who do I see for this quest?

Thanks,
Keira LifeHeart Level 56 (at time of post)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
New here, but after reading the last post, I do not know where you find the teacher for crafting in CL, where are they located?

Master Of Balance

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
nanabg wrote:
During the course of this new crafting, I have accidently sold items which were to be returned for crafting quest. Then I would have to go back and make more. Now I have all the necessary reagents, but no time to complete the task. Any advice?

I've accidentally sold an item that I crafted for a craft quest. I just bought another of the same item and was good to go.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2010
Can someone please help me with this quest, I have been trying an trying to get this going but is not giving me any clues, ty for any help.

Survivor
May 04, 2010
When a person completes a crafting quest, and is told to go to another world...Why is that world not made available at that time?

Also, What is the purpose of owning two or more separate crafting tables, if we can NOT use them simultaneously? For instance, I should be able to craft cards on my Card Crafting Table, while crafting furniture on my Furniture Crafting Table, or Crafting a House, etc. IF WE CAN NOT DO THIS THEN YOUR BASICALLY STEALING OUR GOLD, SINCE THERE IS NOTHING BEFORE PURCHASING STATING THAT IS WOULD BE A WAIT OF MONEY. I think anyone buying a crafting table is going to assume, like I did, that we can make more items at once! Otherwise, again, what is the purpose?

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
Mimitoo wrote:
Never mind that last post found him :)
Congrats to you now that was as clear as mud LOL sorry I'm also a master artisan and need to advance my crafting in order to make and get a badge to make things in CL thanks any help at all out there? Hey prof. give us a hand???

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
He's the NPC at the dock in The Floating Land. Pierce something, if I recall properly.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
popstar1602 wrote:
Im stuck in the marleybone quest with Felicia well i crafted the 4 things i need to craft however when i look at my quest in my spell book it says that im all set to speak to felicia and get my reward but everytime i try visting her and it appears as if i hadnt done the quest i have crafted things over 6 times all ready and im getting tired of it and i also want to move on to become a master artistan!! Please answer back i really want to move on PLEASE!

I don't know if this helps, but are you sure you have the crafted items in your backpack? I have put crafted items in my bank to make sure it didn't accidentally get sold or lost, forgot about them, and had to return to get them when the time came to give them to the crafter character.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
Is there a crafting quest for Celestia and if so where is it. I finished the crafting quests in Dragonspyre and it did not give me another quest. When I go to Celestia base camp and try to buy a recipe for a ring I want to make for my own use it will not even let me buy the recipe even though I'm level 52 and the item is for level 52 or higher.

If there are no more crafting quests after DragonSpyre how do I advance in crafting enough to make the item I want to make from Celestia?

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
lschwegel wrote:
Is there a crafting quest for Celestia and if so where is it. I finished the crafting quests in Dragonspyre and it did not give me another quest. When I go to Celestia base camp and try to buy a recipe for a ring I want to make for my own use it will not even let me buy the recipe even though I'm level 52 and the item is for level 52 or higher.

If there are no more crafting quests after DragonSpyre how do I advance in crafting enough to make the item I want to make from Celestia?

if you go to floating land in cl the guy is right therew and will give you the spell you dont even have to buy it.........gl!

Explorer
May 26, 2010
Umm... i dont know if i should be saying this but i just made it to ds, and so i heard that that there is a hard crafting quest but when i got there and got the quest i looked at it and it looked easy. But what is the quest that everyone says is hard? please help me and, oh
i was reading this section and saw people saying you have to go to mooshu and find your school vendor for the crafting recipi and i dont know where mine is will you help me plz plz PLZ!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
popstar1602 wrote:
Im stuck in the marleybone quest with Felicia well i crafted the 4 things i need to craft however when i look at my quest in my spell book it says that im all set to speak to felicia and get my reward but everytime i try visting her and it appears as if i hadnt done the quest i have crafted things over 6 times all ready and im getting tired of it and i also want to move on to become a master artistan!! Please answer back i really want to move on PLEASE!

i am having the exact same problem since the update with celestia and stuff and it tells me the exact same thing and i'm getting tired of crafting the same thing over again so if you could plz check on that theres a lot of cool new stuff i would love to craft and so far i'm unable to :( plz try to fix it KI

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
Mimitoo wrote:
Ok, just finished my Master Crafter badge. In Celestia all recipes need Grand Master Crafter. Who do I see for this quest?

Thanks,

I am master artisan, I want to become a Grand Master, so how do I go about doing that?
I have searched lol but Idk if I am seraching in the right area, any help will do, Thanks :-)

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
oldpuglady wrote:
I just don't get the crafting at all. I buy a recipe then go to my crafting table, it says slot open and the create button is never enabled. I have plenty of the reagents needed to create the recipe. I just don't get it at all!!! :(

Is your backpack full? Try putting some of your items in your backpack into your bank.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
I am also having problems in the crafting. I can craft everything but the items from mooshu. I have finished all of the crafting quests till now and my crafting table says that I cannot make the ring of the seraphim. I thought that maybe it was just that and bought a few other recipes from the adept crafter and it says that I can not make those either. This is the first time that I have had this problem. How do I fix it?

p.s. my back pack is never full and I have no idea why this isn't working because it let me do the first part for Mooshu, it just won't let me do the second part and I have all of the necessary reagents. :(

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
dawn42431 wrote:
Mimitoo wrote:

Thanks,

I am master artisan, I want to become a Grand Master, so how do I go about doing that?
I have searched lol but Idk if I am seraching in the right area, any help will do, Thanks :-)

whew I thought i was the only one wondering about this also and your questions are all I have found on the subject so lets all hope someone answers soon :)
Grase Whisper Legendary Storm

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
sredmore wrote:
I've already tried this, and it still isn't advancing. Do I need to craft one more of the specific item for that quest? Crafting an unrelated item doesn't seem to do the trick.
Yes! YOU DO!

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Okay, so riddle me this-
Why can't I progress in crafting after I made the 2 grimblaze vestments needed? I have made-2/2 vestments. And Mr. Dragonbloatedhead won't. Give. Me. My. BADGE! He won't even let me complete the quest.
So. Explicatus?
(Explination)

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
i am with you all i finished my rings and my tunics and now i need to make two crimson bookstands but un like the tunics where he told me where to get them i have no idea where to get the recipe for the bookstans does anybody know where you can get the recipe for the crimson bookstands? i would really like to know if you do. i also want to make one of the rings in celestia and want to make sure that i do all of the crafting that i need to do in order to do so. are there any crafting quests in celestia? if so where are they? any help i can get will be greatly appreciated thanks.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
please some one help. I am adept crafter and stuck in dragonspyre. Where is the recipe or crimson book stand furniture item? PLEASE HELP!

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Rowan RavenSong,
i had help from a friend who told me where to find the recipe for the crimson book stand. it is the crafting teacher in mooshu toshio for anyone who would like to know. but now i am frustrated again. i made one book stand ok and i had to wait for my crafting slot to cool down which i did and now it says that my slot is open but it still wont let me craft anything. the slot has "slot open" written in it but when you try to click on the create button which is greyed out it says that i need to wait for the slot to cool down. i have all of the reagents that i need but for some reason it wont let me create the last thing i need to finish my crafting and i have been working very hard to finish so that i can craft the ring i want in celestia. has anyone found out how you become a grand master craftsman because a friend of mine says that there are no more crafting quest in celestia so how do you become a grand master so that you can craft the recipes in celestia? inquiring minds would like to know! currently level 58 necromancer thank you very much.