Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening and Gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2013
I wish you could level up faster in gardening. I am a level 10 gardener and I don't think I'm going to go any higher. I am a level 100 wizard and I am almost done with quests. I grew a plant which had pests that required a level 15 to buy the spell to kill the pests - so my plant died. No point in reviving it to have it keep dying. Thanks!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You're lvl 10 in gardening, you can remove any pest by casting a Summon Pixie on it.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
that's true seethe, but the real problem is, we shouldnt be able to plant something that requires a spell out of our possible learning. If we can plant them, then we should have the ability to take care of them, without having to work around it. Would it be so wrong to have the Queen Crape Myrtle have a requirement of a L15 gardener to even plant it?

Defender
May 11, 2012
Try planting Key Limes. I know they cost crowns, but they are a low-level plant, they give a new seed upon harvest, and give a lot of experience upon harvesting. They are one of the best plants to have if you want to level up in gardening more quickly.

Autumn FairyDreamer Level 79

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
dayerider on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
that's true seethe, but the real problem is, we shouldnt be able to plant something that requires a spell out of our possible learning. If we can plant them, then we should have the ability to take care of them, without having to work around it. Would it be so wrong to have the Queen Crape Myrtle have a requirement of a L15 gardener to even plant it?
Yes it would be wrong, and like I stated Summon Pixie will remove any level pest. It's not a "work around", it's using a spell provided by the game. You do have the ability to take care of them.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
seethe42 on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Yes it would be wrong, and like I stated Summon Pixie will remove any level pest. It's not a "work around", it's using a spell provided by the game. You do have the ability to take care of them.
ok, I'll admit some ignorance here and say I've never used Pixie (or needed to). Usually my plants will attract various pixies on their own. That being said, how much of an area will a single pixie cover?