Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting table not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
I have a quest to craft something for mooshoo, but when I went to my table to craft it, it said, and I quote, "You can't craft that here!." my backpack is not full and and I have all the ingrdients. I even bought a new crafting table and it still didn't work. If anyone knows why this happened, answers are appreciated.

Rebecca Smith, Life

Administrator
Different types of items require different types of crafting tables. Check the recipe to see which type of Crafting table you need for that item.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
barakaboy123 wrote:
I have a quest to craft something for mooshoo, but when I went to my table to craft it, it said, and I quote, "You can't craft that here!." my backpack is not full and and I have all the ingrdients. I even bought a new crafting table and it still didn't work. If anyone knows why this happened, answers are appreciated.

Rebecca Smith, Life

I believe for the crafting in Mooshu you need an equipment crafting table which is available for sale in the furniture store there.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Different types of items require different types of crafting tables.

Another thing to check is that if you place your crafting tables near each other (like I do) it is very easy to select the wrong crafting table for your project when pressing 'X'. I have done that multiple times. I find that separating the placement of the tables allows better table selection.

I do agree though that the crafting tables are confusing.. Why can't I craft basic treasure cards at the Card Crafting table? A better indication of which table is needed in the recipe would be nice.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I had the same problem too but this is how to fix that.
For crafting quests Mooshu or higher you'll need crafting tables specifically to what your crafting like equipment or cards. I believe your talking about the quest with the black lotus. To get the different crafting tables go to aany furniture shopkeeper in any world except wizard city. Like the furniture keeper in Krokotopia near the Krokosphinx, he sells them on the second to third page. Hope this helps!

Duncan Dragonhunter Lv.26 Death Adept Crafter

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
Yep, and I might suggest getting one of each. When you get to Dragonspyre you'll need the Equipment Crafting Table to make the cloak for that badge.
Also if you want to become an Avid crafter remember some items need to use in world Crafting areas, like Watchtower Hall from Grizzlehiem uses the Crafting Anvil found in Northguard. And the Carasel from DS uses the area in the Dragon's Roost.