Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting recpies for Marleybone crafting quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2009
Can someone pls tell me where to find or purchase the actual recipes for the "Stinger of the Scorpion" and the "Constellation Jewel"? I've looked around for it or have gone back to all the recipe vendors and none of them seem to have those particular ones. I have almost all of the needed reagents with the exception of still needing a whole lot of scrap iron (which I cannot seem to find and I have been over the known spawn locations many many times with no luck). Any help?

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Xander21 wrote:
Can someone pls tell me where to find or purchase the actual recipes for the "Stinger of the Scorpion" and the "Constellation Jewel"? I've looked around for it or have gone back to all the recipe vendors and none of them seem to have those particular ones.

I got the recipes from Felicia Worthington. Wul'yam in Krokotopia sent me to her.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I also need the recipes for "Constellation Jewel" and "Stinger of the Scorpion". I have checked with Felicia Worthington and for some reason, she is not showing me that she has them for sale! Any ideas?