Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Craftable Mounts/Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
I think it would be amazing if you could craft mounts and pets!

I know that they are living, but maybe they could be clockwork animals, horses, cats, etc...
A new Marleybone character could sell recipes, and you would have to be a transcendent crafter to make them...

Like a clockwork horse would need 200 gears, 50 springs, 20 spider silk, 20 bones, 10 sunstone, 10 amber, and a Merel Whisker!

It could really help the characters who have had to go through the whole game without a mount!

I really think this should happen...

Thanks for reading!
Justin Nightstone

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I like the idea of craftable mounts, why not, we helped make a mechanical war ostrich mount for a NPC in Avalon. As for having to go the whole game without a mount, you can buy permanent mounts in the crown shop for gold. The brooms, dragons, ponies and cats are all available for gold.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Jnightstone on Sep 21, 2014 wrote:
I think it would be amazing if you could craft mounts and pets!

I know that they are living, but maybe they could be clockwork animals, horses, cats, etc...
A new Marleybone character could sell recipes, and you would have to be a transcendent crafter to make them...

Like a clockwork horse would need 200 gears, 50 springs, 20 spider silk, 20 bones, 10 sunstone, 10 amber, and a Merel Whisker!

It could really help the characters who have had to go through the whole game without a mount!

I really think this should happen...

Thanks for reading!
Justin Nightstone
Good idea they must do it!

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
Best.
Idea.
EVER.

Valkoor GoldSong
Exalted Conjurer

Survivor
Jan 07, 2014
I think it would be cool if he can craft cool pets or mounts that are easy for people that started playing wizard101 can have a mount that they can use for mean while and some craft some pets for all the school but it depends from the lvl

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Kingsisle has been developing limited time mounts, so it is a start! And having the option to craft your own mount would be amazing! It might just happen in 2015, also I recommend to try posting this in The Dorms section so other people can read your idea and The Dorms is a separate section for ideas that people create.

Elizabeth level 67