Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Way to get stone block?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2014
Hi! I'm trying to get my apprentice crafter badge but I can't find any stone block, what are the best ways to get them?

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
Chase DeathWind on Dec 20, 2014 wrote:
Hi! I'm trying to get my apprentice crafter badge but I can't find any stone block, what are the best ways to get them?
Hi,
Here's a guide on where you can find stone blocks, good luck!

http://www.duelist101.com/other-w101-guides/w101-farming-guides/can-find-stone-blocks-wizard101/

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
Im going to assume you have unlocked Krokotopia, so, considering Stone Block is rare in the bazaar, the best way is just to collect them lying around in Krok.

Another Piece of advice is to just pick up any reagent you see lying around, as you never know when you may need it to craft something!

Gilroy DarkTalon lvl 31

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Lord of the Night on Dec 21, 2014 wrote:
Im going to assume you have unlocked Krokotopia, so, considering Stone Block is rare in the bazaar, the best way is just to collect them lying around in Krok.

Another Piece of advice is to just pick up any reagent you see lying around, as you never know when you may need it to craft something!

Gilroy DarkTalon lvl 31
This is a great piece of advice!
You might wonder, "when will I ever need 999 chunks of ore?" for example - consider this - you might not, but you might need a bunch of diamonds someday and with a transmute spell you can make diamonds from ore. Reagents take up NO space in your inventory so pick up everything you see. I would also suggest that you purchase every transmute recipe you can find which virtually all of the crafting vendors offer for sale. When you get to some of the higher level crafting quests you'll be glad you did.

Defender
May 09, 2010
There are some guides on reagents, but for my personal experiences, I would say look around various areas where they spawn frequently and in large amounts. The Shadow Palace is a prime place for farming many different reagents!

Blaze Stormmancer

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
I suggest Krokatopia, you can really find them anywhere in the halls but I suggest the end of the halls where the boss sigals are. Also, sometimes (rarely) you can find them in the bazaar, if you do find them it might not be that many at a time. The easiest way is to buy them with arena tickets, I think one of he guys in the front of the arena does.

Scarlet Rose level- 65