Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potent Trap Treasure Card.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
I need a couple of these "Potent Trap" to complete crafting of the "Eagle War Shield". I cannot find it in any treasure card shop/dealer. The treasure card recipe guys I can locate do not have a recipe for it, either. Anyone know where to find the recipe for "Potent Trap"? Or the actual treasure card? None of the libraries have it. I think its a celestian sun school card. Any help will be very appreciated! Monica Nightrider, level 85 Archmage Pyromancer

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Potent Trap can only be farmed for. PvP tournaments have them as a prize. Win a tournament, and there is a -->chance<- that you will get one.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Potent trap is a no auction/no trade treasure card. To my knowledge, the only way to get the card is through boss drops in Azteca. Good luck in your quest for one. The drops are random, so it may take a day or weeks to get one.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
It's a boss drop, I do wish it were a trainable spell so I could slap a TC Sniper or something on it and make them by the dozen ;)