Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plants that dislike each other?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
** Hello, Wizards! ** I've decided to try gardening with my second wizard after maxing out my first one (with which I didn't try any crafting or gardening), so I'm wondering: What happens if a wizard puts two disliked plants next to each other? Does it not grow? Will it mature slower? Thanks! Molly Green

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
They have a fist fight. Or in this case, a leaf-fight.

And in the red corner today... We have the King Parsley! And he'll be going against the ultimate and undefeated STINKWEED!!!

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Yes, I think they will either die, wither, or grow slower. If you put a peice of furniture or plant they like next to them, they will grow faster.

-Angela DragonStone
the wizard that rokz

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I garden for the fun of it and really don't notice the like dislike when I do and so far nothings really been a problem for me.

I think if anything it's probably longer to grow.

Explorer
May 30, 2010
mollyann812000 on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
** Hello, Wizards! ** I've decided to try gardening with my second wizard after maxing out my first one (with which I didn't try any crafting or gardening), so I'm wondering: What happens if a wizard puts two disliked plants next to each other? Does it not grow? Will it mature slower? Thanks! Molly Green
I did it. It just takes them a little longer to mature and produce, but that seems to be it.

Survivor
May 13, 2009
I found my Tiger Lilly took forever to go Elder when in the Stinkweed patch. I use it to my advantage now...

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
I have done this before and i think it slows the process down. Although, when your not there, they could have a leaf fight. So if you find one dead, then that means the other plant won!

Bestwizardever28