Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What are the floating Blue eyes, or Blue Ring

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
It happens in all the worlds, where at times your will see these floating/falling Blue eyes/rings. What are they? What does it mean? Have not been able to figure out and just really curious... Anyone knows please post response. Thank

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
the big eyeball in stormriven is part of an octopus or a squid.i dont know

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
maddymac1 wrote:

No, I'm pretty sure that giant eyeball is the dragon titan, who Malistaire summoned to revive his dead wife. But the Titan got loose and is running around the spiral now.

At least that's how I understand the story.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Sharkkool wrote:
It happens in all the worlds, where at times your will see these floating/falling Blue eyes/rings. What are they? What does it mean? Have not been able to figure out and just really curious... Anyone knows please post response. Thank

This is called the TIME OF LEGEND. It is an atmosphere/Bubble spell cast by a Conjurer to increase the damage of all myth spells cast in battle. All Schools have there own atmosphere spell. The time of legend is shown with a blue haze ring around the battle with Glass Eyes that float around in the bubble.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
also, when you get a lot of pips and fizzles the light around your character starts looking funny. whats that?

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
malt22 wrote:
maddymac1 wrote:

No, I'm pretty sure that giant eyeball is the dragon titan, who Malistaire summoned to revive his dead wife. But the Titan got loose and is running around the spiral now.

At least that's how I understand the story.

It's a octopus or a squid.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
maddymac1 wrote:
Umm i think you are right not 100% but i agree

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
No malt22 the dragon titan never got summond you stopped malistare from summoning him yourself.