Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too Many Bugs In Celestia??!!??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
KingIsle has gone a little weird if you ask me! I've been playing Wizard101 for after a few months when it came out and out of all the new expansions, including the past pet expasion they've looked threw all the bugs and glitches carfully. Comparing this to Celestia is huge! Its like, they didnt even try! I can already name some of the bugs I found in the live realm: Boys sound like girls, gobblers on Collosus, taunting going crazy?! There are probably many more which is exactly my point! I want to find out more bugs so I can try and avoid them because they kind of scare me, no joke! I mean.... COMPUTER GAME GONE WILD?! Thats scary if you ask me! If you find any more bugs, post them here.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Coolkc456 wrote:
KingIsle has gone a little weird if you ask me! I've been playing Wizard101 for after a few months when it came out and out of all the new expansions, including the past pet expasion they've looked threw all the bugs and glitches carfully. Comparing this to Celestia is huge! Its like, they didnt even try! I can already name some of the bugs I found in the live realm: Boys sound like girls, gobblers on Collosus, taunting going crazy?! There are probably many more which is exactly my point! I want to find out more bugs so I can try and avoid them because they kind of scare me, no joke! I mean.... COMPUTER GAME GONE WILD?! Thats scary if you ask me! If you find any more bugs, post them here.

yes kingsisle. there are few bugs.

we also notice many disconnections from the game.

Defender
May 21, 2009
I've been experiencing glitches too Coolkc456. I have been losing connection like 24/7 & sometimes the game will come back but I can't control my character, see my spell cards when in battle, or see any other icons on the screen. KingsIsle, please read this post so we can fix these & more bugs. Thank you for reading

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.52 Theurgist
Crab Tackler

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
In one of the bosses lairs, there is this barnacle thing hanging out of the wall. You can slip into it and walk forward, and there is the outside of the game. Total darkness. I know its a bug but its awesome.
Brianna Wildblood
currently Level 54 Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
BTW, there is another glitch in the District of the Stars. Near the building to the right of the Stellarium, in the corner you can walk through the wall and see the Astral Archives. It's AWESOME!!!

Mariah Spirithunter
Theurgist
Level 56