Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2012
Hey guys,
I have some how lost my storyline for quests and I have no idea how to get back on track. I know I did the trial of spheres in celestia and beat it. I think I did the dire news from abroad quest after that, but I'm not sure. I looked up the quest tree for zafaria and went to all the dudes, but none of them offer any quests or have given me quests. I also can't go to zafaria yet. Is there any way to check where I am or what I need to do?

Thanks,
Alcepi

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Alcepi wrote:
Hey guys,
I have some how lost my storyline for quests and I have no idea how to get back on track. I know I did the trial of spheres in celestia and beat it. I think I did the dire news from abroad quest after that, but I'm not sure. I looked up the quest tree for zafaria and went to all the dudes, but none of them offer any quests or have given me quests. I also can't go to zafaria yet. Is there any way to check where I am or what I need to do?

Thanks,
Alcepi

It might take time, but you could check this list of quests from one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110487

Maybe it will help get you back on track.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Alcepi,

I have the same problems. I finish the tower in the middle of Stormriven Hall which is the last quest and i talk to Vassek. He rewards me but never gave me another quest. I checked the quests in the replier before me and it doesn't have Stormriven hall. Please help me someone!

Patrick Rainbowstone

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
luckyboy26 on Oct 15, 2012 wrote:
Alcepi,

I have the same problems. I finish the tower in the middle of Stormriven Hall which is the last quest and i talk to Vassek. He rewards me but never gave me another quest. I checked the quests in the replier before me and it doesn't have Stormriven hall. Please help me someone!

Patrick Rainbowstone
The guide can get a little confusing at some points.

After you finish Vasser's quests, the last person he tells you to talk to is The Archivist. Did you finish that quest that is listed under Vasser's name?

And then you need to go back to Leland Hawkins. He should give you "The Sunny Disposition". You can find that quest listed as a Main Quest under Leland's name.

Hope this helped.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
Hi,

I am having the same problem. I am stuck in Celestia with no new quest. This has never happened before. I have gone back through to everyone and no one is offering me more quest. Don't know what to do, but very frustrated.

Administrator
Autumn127612511 on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
Hi,

I am having the same problem. I am stuck in Celestia with no new quest. This has never happened before. I have gone back through to everyone and no one is offering me more quest. Don't know what to do, but very frustrated.
Continue on with the quest "Press Pass" that you currently have in your quest journal. Whenever you feel stuck, just start completing the quests you already have, and more will open up to you.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
to continue on to zafaria you must be level 60. Find some side quests to help lvl up