Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prequel to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
I was just curious about why the prequel to Celestia hasn't been removed from the game since you are given the Celestian key by the headmaster when you defeat Malestaire now. If I remember correctly, you got the key after the prequel - from the storm school professor although I could be wrong - but now this prequel quest with the storm professor makes no sense since the headmaster gives you the key after Dragonspyre. Just curious.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I believe that quest from Balestrom is just to get you used to harder combat, as the difficulty ramps up in Celestia.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It is a very difficult dungeon at that level. Making it optional was part of the nerfing they did to make the second arc more accessible to the average player. It was one of the first cheating dungeons and turned away many players from continuing. Just like making Malistaire in Dragonspyre much weaker and more easily beatable.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
The spiral geographic society warehouse is VERY hard. Trial of the Spheres, the final dungeon of Celestia, is much easier.