Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am not strong

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2012
I am at celestia at floating island level 53. I usually find my self asking for help on everything (even minions or whatever the people are who roam around.) I try soloing i get ( I get the first person then i die before finishing.) I just don't know what to do, now i usually spend my time doing winterbane or old side quests.
please help

Survivor
May 29, 2011
Its normal to get help in Celestia. It was one of the most hardest worlds for me due to the dungeons and bosses. It takes a while to get used to fighting things there, but after a while, you will get the hang of battling in celestia.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
I haven't reached Celestia just yet, yet I have heard from many wizards that it is very hard. Don't feel bad about needing help-wizard who are level 95 have had help from many, many people, and there have been times where it has been really hard on them. Sometimes, battles can go easier if you have more health. To get more health, other than leveling up, you can choose to wear items that add on a lot of health. Be sure to choose the items in your backpack with the most health. I don't bother with resistance or extra damage, I would rather get lots of health. It really helps in battle with monsters who have two times more health than you. I like to update what my wizard's wearing every once in a while, just in case I got new things that give me more health.

Amber SpiritShade Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
I'm fire, so I get you are coming from about needing help. I just turned level 61 about 3 days ago and I am still in the floating land. I started Celestia really late because of Wintertusk. If you haven't finished Wintertusk, I suggest that you do. It gets you prepared for Celestia. I finished Wintertusk before Dragonspyre and it helped with learning how to use battle strategies. I ask for help all the time in Celestia, but mostly just to get things done faster. I really hope this helps you. (:

Amanda UnicornHeart Level 61

Explorer
May 21, 2012
Jack RubyBringer on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
I am at celestia at floating island level 53. I usually find my self asking for help on everything (even minions or whatever the people are who roam around.) I try soloing i get ( I get the first person then i die before finishing.) I just don't know what to do, now i usually spend my time doing winterbane or old side quests.
please help
celestia is one of the easiest and funnest worlds for me on my life and balance

Talon Moontail 75, Talon TaleTail 61

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Jack RubyBringer on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
please help
For me when I enter Celestia it doesn't seem like the gear matches the world well so you flounder for quite a few levels trying to get by until I equip the level 56 Wintertusk crafted gear on my wizards. Regular gear is slightly better now and with the introduction of Wintertusk even more can be had. You need health, pips, damage and some resist to get by so you need to try to balance this with gear.

On my first wizard which was Life that wasn't an option. None of my friends came out the other side of DragonSprye so I was a totally solo wizard. There was level 50 gear then that fell very short on aiding you in battles where critical was now being used by the monsters. Then a long stretch to the Rapture gear at lvl 58 then Water Works came out for level 60 gear. I remember it taking me 2 weeks of a lot of game time just to get to the Grotto which was even worse then the area before, things didn't pick up a bit till I was on the Floating Land. I was defeated repeatedly and started to think it was the end of the line for my game play but I kept trying. I ended up using the level 58 robe and boots though the end of Zafaria, again mainly solo, because runs were so unpredictable though WW with rag tag teams and never getting any drop of the gear after hours of work for it.

Don't be discouraged that this world has gotten the better of you though. In all my current and past wizards my friends lists totally weed out to very few making it out the other side of Celestia.

Mary

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Well, calling for help is not a bad thing. If you are uncomfortable doing that a lot, [especially in CL] then keep doing side quests. But, if you don't like that then be extra strategic. Plan ahead, use shields blades then get them in one hit.

Good luck!

Survivor
Nov 11, 2011
I just passed the floating land using henchmen on bosses. Or just really hard minions. If the person you are battling doesn't have that much health then call a friends Also, the floating land was hard for me too.

Gorman 58