Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How did you feel?

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Ok everyone let's take a flashback!

How did you feel when you first started celestia? Scared? Confident? Nervous? Excited?
Tell how your first days in celestia were!

For me I was excited and nervous and struggled a lot. Was hard I'll admit. But now I have forest lord and am questing in the empire

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Stormgem307 on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:

How did you feel when you first started celestia? Scared? Confident? Nervous? Excited?

For me I was excited and nervous and struggled a lot. Was hard I'll admit. But now I have forest lord and am questing in the empire
Frustrated is the word I'd use. And still would. The jump in difficulty is huge. Even my Death wizard, who soloed Malistaire, is struggling there.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Flashback to Celestia?

When I first entered Celestia, I was really, really, REALLY excited! I didn't know about the big step up from Dragonspyre, and little did I know what I was in for!

Being an Ice wizard in general is a struggle from the very beginning. We have to work extra hard to get through things, and boss battles can be a challenge. Many people say that Celestia is really, really hard, but honestly? I didn't find it ridiculously impossible. I did some looking around on the message boards when I first started, and I could tell that the addition of new schools was gonna make things harder. But, I put in enough time and effort, and I finished it!

Emmaline Iceshard
Lvl. 65 Legendary Thaumaturge

Survivor
Oct 21, 2012
I must admit I also frustrated too. If it wasn't for my Level 48 spell i would have been toast. So I agree, Celestia is a a giant step up from Dragonspyre. I do love to Astral spells mostly moon.

Moon Fan

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
I was scared i mean i barely made it through dragon spyre alone so i was kinda excited to unfold new secrets but i am still working on getting medusa i can't wait till' then cause' it will be a good 1 hit myth spell (others do little on first hit then lots on second that means you have to place 2 traps)

Survivor
Jan 24, 2013
well at first i was scared
But when i started fighting it was easy
now it is hard because the bosses are so powerful
Bregeboy123

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I was scared and excited, i mostly rushed through DS because i didnt like it as much as Mooshu which i took my time with, but when i got there and did the first few battles i got defeated quickly so i had to learn not to rush through the quests. I like it though even though the bosses are crazy hard and hard to solo.

Keena Dream lvl 58

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
Oh my goodness. The beginning of Celestia?

I was like, jumping up and down excited because I had heard SO much about it. After the first few quests though, I told myself to stop jumping, because I really needed to buckle down and concentrate because it was so difficult. But then I got the hang of it, and it was pretty medium/high difficulty.

It took me a loooong time to get through it. It was like, three months of playing everyday.

But it was so amazing, I was kinda glad it took me so long.

Sierra Daisystaff, Transcendent Theurgist

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I was very excited and happy, as there hadn't been a full world released in a while at that point. Then challenged trying to figure the altered game mechanics. A bit frustrated as I was questing and trying to get new crafting level before the transmutes were introduced. Finally elated when I finished, waiting on next world to come out.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Stormgem307 on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:

When I first started Celestia?

Well when I first arrived I was excited to see what it looked like, when I got into my first battle though I was nervous! I also struggled but now I'm in Waterfront of Zafaria

Miranda Starblood lvl 70

Scarlet Dragonblood lvl 53