Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help me get out

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2012
i have done all the quest i can fine in Celestia and i still don't have the door for the next world. please tell me how to get out of Celestia?

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
If you are at least level 60, and have finished every mainline quest, Zafaria's first quest should be available from the headmaster.

Look at http://wizard101central.com/wiki to find the quests that you need to accept/find to get out of Celestia.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Same problem with me, very frustrating! I can't progress! I was working with my friends to beat Celestia and they all got the quest "The final Frontier" and I didn't. Will this be patched soon?

Defender
Jul 23, 2011
I don't mean to belittle anyone, but check your quest book. Maybe you forgot to turn a quest in in order to get the next one. I have made the same mistake because there are a few quests that send you to the same area to fight the same enemies. Sometimes they come from different quest givers. I'm just saying double-check and make sure nothing is stuck in your book. Also, if you're not at least level 60, you will not open Zafaria.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
i am stuck on lvl 59 i did all the quest what is wrong.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
andrew20011 on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
i am stuck on lvl 59 i did all the quest what is wrong.
Well, if you are stuck on Level 59, you might have skipped some of the side quests. They help level up quickly.