Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! I am lost in the Crustacean Empire!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
I am in the Crustacean Empire and I am lost. After I defeated Glauco, it told me to go to Thurston Plunkett, but when I did, I didn't get another quest. What do I do about this?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
foogo1 wrote:
I am in the Crustacean Empire and I am lost. After I defeated Glauco, it told me to go to Thurston Plunkett, but when I did, I didn't get another quest. What do I do about this?

Make sure Nestor doesn't have something for you - he is where you start and then you work your way back to the pirate guy - check your map as that should tell you which you have done and not done in the area.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2011
brwac wrote:
foogo1 wrote:

Make sure Nestor doesn't have something for you - he is where you start and then you work your way back to the pirate guy - check your map as that should tell you which you have done and not done in the area.

hi i was wondering if someone could tell me how to get to lieutenant dafoe. I cannot find him at all. I am on the first quest he gives you where quest helper isnt allowed.

Wolf Firemask level 56 pyromancer and grandmaster artisan :D