Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia trivia game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
some of you may remember wizard trivia, which had to do with anything in the game so now It's time for the celestia trivia game! this is how you will play:
First i will post a question, then someone will answer my question and post their own, then someone will answer that question and post another and so on and so on. so, here is my question!

How and why was celestia destroyed/left in ruins?

I hope you enjoy the game

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
It was destroyed due to the power of thier magic was too great, they could not control it. My question: Why are sharks carrying weapons when they only need thier teeth?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
slime24 wrote:
some of you may remember wizard101 trivia, which had to do with anything in the game so now It's time for the celestia trivia game! this is how you will play:
First i will post a question, then someone will answer my question and post their own, then someone will answer that question and post another and so on and so on. so, here is my question!

How and why was celestia destroyed/left in ruins?

I hope you enjoy the game

"The Storm Titan betrayed the Celestians by sinking their world beneath the waves along with Morganthe’s invading forces. Realizing they were doomed, the Celestians raised mighty domes to protect some of their treasured city from the waves, though it was too late! They perished along with Morganthe's invading army. Celestia was lost to the Spiral, its spiral door closed forever."

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
rest wrote:
It was destroyed due to the power of thier magic was too great, they could not control it. My question: Why are sharks carrying weapons when they only need thier teeth?

the sharks are human-like so they use tools and armor. plus, their weapons have longer reach than their teeth and breaking them doesnt cause eating problems

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
I'll give a question. Why are the crustaceans, pirates, lophians, sharks all against each other?

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Mist737 wrote:
I'll give a question. Why are the crustaceans, pirates, lophians, sharks all against each other?
The all have different aspects of the storm titans attack

Q: Why are there dogs underwater?

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
scotttttttttt wrote:
Mist737 wrote:
The all have different aspects of the storm titans attack

Q: Why are there dogs underwater?

Well cause the Marleybonians wanted to have a Fancy Fish Dinner and invite the Crustaceans over for Tea....

Naw, lol i'm kidding.

Well actually, a Team of Marleybonian Explorers re-discovered Celestia and went to explore Celestia's Ruins...

Da Question: Why did Morganthe go to Celestia?

Explorer
Dec 02, 2011