Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Begin your Journey to CELESTIA

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
You know how Grizzlehiem gives you all this extra experience that you dont nessesarily need? Will Celestia leave a gap for that or are we still going to have alot of mad Grandmasters or whatever lvl 60 wizards will be called? ?

Survivor
May 22, 2009
moviebuff3000 wrote:
No offense to those people that have beaten that tower in MB BUT I am glad that this tower is no longer required to get to Celestia BUT at the same time think that there has to be something to actually earn your way into Celestia. I have beaten that tower once on test with my Death and to me that is enough with that tower. I dont care what strategy you have to use to beat that tower it is different with each school and you need to find people of certain schools to help you out and that is difficult. Now this is a game for everyone ten and over, people play this game because it is not stressful and easy going. To add this preview of Celestia and to make this a cheating tower what kind of example to give to our kids? That cheating is ok and that companies like KI think this is ok to make cheating bosses especially for a game that has taken great precautions in protecting our kids from on-line predators? People that say that this tower is not too hard and needs a strategy must not really care that this tower is telling not only us but our kids that cheating is okay. Kids are like sponges they absorb information that we dont think they know. People that think this tower is not hard is in a sense condoning cheating and saying to their kids that this is ok to do and to deal with it. Now I wouldnt mind that this tower is required to get to Celestia BUT not a cheating tower. I would have thought that by now that KI would change this to a normal tower and make it required but it seems they are too worried about getting Celestia out and nothing else. KI CHEATING IS WRONG SO WHY PUT IT IN YOUR GAME FOR KIDS?

Ugh...I think, no I Know your over exaggerating quite a bit. KI is doing their best, so i think you should suck it up and appreciate that they are putting all their time, money, and effort for this game. Also, what parent tells their kids it's ok for them to cheat? Surely not any parents and/or adults I know. Your probably just way too lazy to gather up some friends and just do the dungeon :?

Survivor
May 09, 2009
These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. The world of Celestia will be open later this year, but these preview quests do not have to be completed for you to gain entry to Celestia when it arrives to the Spiral.

Will they cheat alot in celestia because that is SO not cool!

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Won't it be wierd having to defeat a mian bad guy other than Malistaire? Or will he stil be there? I wonder why they need help?

Abigial Spiritrider

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
I am a grandmaster death student and I tryed to do Warehouse with three other grands and we all lost on the very last enemy BECAUSE THEY CHEAT!!! I find that very UNFAIRE! so intill somebody fixes this problem i see no point in playing this game.

Grandmaster death student Valkoor Deathspear

Survivor
May 31, 2009
teddy2008 wrote:
Won't it be wierd having to defeat a mian bad guy other than Malistaire? Or will he stil be there? I wonder why they need help?

Abigial Spiritrider

I would somewhat agree with that the umbra queen (i think thats the name of the new boss) is definitely stronger than malistaire if its anything like the cheat boss in mb tower, however it would be a little on the weird side to fight something stronger than the supposed strongest evil character in the game, but i'm actually looking forward to the challenge of a hike to level 60 plus a new boss bring it on i'm more than ready

Chase StormSword
Grandmaster Diviner

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:
But why cant you keep the same grandmater lvl at 50 or make it 55 cause i am lvl 40 just made it there and i dont wanna keep going i will take me forever

When you get to level 50 and have finished all the quest, there is nothing for you to do but farm and help others. After awhile, this becomes boring and you will leave the game.

It needs to continue to offer challenges or KI will lose customers. Simple as that.

Trust me you will be glad that the new levels are in place.

You can also create new wizards...up to 6 wizards total in fact. If you don't want to keep using your grandmaster wizard until they up the level cap, just make a new wizard with a new school and build up that wizard. I have 6 grandmasters at this point. While I wish they'd raise the number of wizards you can create to 7 (one for each school), I'm seriously considering splitting my equipment and housing items up amongst my other wizards and deleting my grandmaster ice wizard so that I can give Myth a try. Having said that, it would be nice if Celestia and the level cap increase came soon. When announced, it was said they'd be here this summer, and summer is almost over.

Steven Wyrmbane, Grandmaster Sorcerer
Steven Spiritblade, Grandmaster Theurgist
Steven Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer
Steven Frostblade, Grandmaster Thaumaturge
Steven Firebrand, Grandmaster Pyromancer
Steven Stormrider, Grandmaster Diviner

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
teddy2008 wrote:

Abigial Spiritrider

Personally, I think it would be interesting if it were the Dragon Titan that we have to beat in Celestia. I know we interrupt Mallistaire's summoning of the Dragon Titan, but maybe that just means that he was summoned in a lesser form, and we have to stop him before he regains his full power. Now that would be interesting.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I can't wait for the new secondary schools to come out! I've been saving up my training points for it. I wonder if since you can be a lvl 60 now there will be new armor for lvl 60 thats even better then the lvl 50.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
Hi y'all! Christopher Lifestalker here! That Dragon Ride was GREAT!

I'm DYING to get into Celestia, not just a message, a tower, a preview, OH and I intend to beat that tower. I'm sure as time goes by, there will be strategy tips for younger players.

MY QUESTION, is what kind of timeline are we looking at? When will the actual distant land be accessible? We, I'm sure, are all dying to know a general time when we can expect to venture into the new realm.

Please give us a hint!

Thanks
Chris :D

Survivor
May 21, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Please read the post at the top of this thread, it clearly states:

these preview quests do not have to be completed for you to gain entry to Celestia when it arrives to the Spiral.

Will you have to complete the celestia tower in marleybone to gain acces to celestia

Survivor
May 31, 2009
afreay wrote:
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Please read the post at the top of this thread, it clearly states:

these preview quests do not have to be completed for you to gain entry to Celestia when it arrives to the Spiral.

Will you have to complete the celestia tower in marleybone to gain acces to celestia

I would say no because thats part of the preview quest chain for celestia

Chase Stormsword
Grandmaster Diviner
Aedan Dawnglade
Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
huntic12 wrote:
ProspectorZeke wrote:

An urgent message has come from a faraway world!. For those of you who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre, visit me, Halston Balestrom, in Ravenwood. I urgently need your assistance!

These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. The world of Celestia will be open later this year, but these preview quests do not have to be completed for you to gain entry to Celestia when it arrives to the Spiral.
i have just deleted my old fire grandmaster on accident and now i feel so horrible is there anything i can do to bring it back :-(

How can you delete it if you are asked to give an code do confirm that you really want to delete you character? Well, sorry, but once you deleted a character, there is nothing you can do you get it back

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
phlynx wrote:
To say I am VERY disappointed and my wife, who tried the MB tower with me, is enraged at the absurd imbalance of the boss battles is to completely understate the situation. My wife is leaving Wizard101. I can't blame her. I have three grand masters and I doubt that, other than by shear luck, any of them are likely to survive that tower. in the last attempt the opponents were casting top level spells as many as four casts to our one. I got to cast twice before we were wiped out. It was not just the two of us either. until the last attempt on the final boss we had another player with us and we were using henchmen. Is Kings Isle just trying to get players to burm through crowns so they can increase their profits? This is NOT the sort of gaming that made me want to work on six characters to the levels of three grand masters and three more at high master levels. This is NOT the gaming experience that would have me telling others that this is the game to play. If fact I will be telling people that this game has lost its way. No longer is it that fair, fun and exciting game that it once was. It's not a matter of simply needing teamwork to complete a quest but that you have to watch the "baddies" just plain pummel you and your teammates in hope of getting ANY chance to fight back.

Wow just calm down, i completed it with for people, me a Balance Wiz, a Storm Wiz, a Life Wiz, and i think a Death or Fire Wiz, no henchman used,
BTW it ain't impossible

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
Just a quick note, It can be beat cause me and 3 others did 2 times with different wizards. you just have to learn how to use your cards. Good Luck Next Time.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
phlynx wrote:
To say I am VERY disappointed and my wife, who tried the MB tower with me, is enraged at the absurd imbalance of the boss battles is to completely understate the situation. My wife is leaving Wizard101. I can't blame her. I have three grand masters and I doubt that, other than by shear luck, any of them are likely to survive that tower. in the last attempt the opponents were casting top level spells as many as four casts to our one. I got to cast twice before we were wiped out. It was not just the two of us either. until the last attempt on the final boss we had another player with us and we were using henchmen. Is Kings Isle just trying to get players to burm through crowns so they can increase their profits? This is NOT the sort of gaming that made me want to work on six characters to the levels of three grand masters and three more at high master levels. This is NOT the gaming experience that would have me telling others that this is the game to play. If fact I will be telling people that this game has lost its way. No longer is it that fair, fun and exciting game that it once was. It's not a matter of simply needing teamwork to complete a quest but that you have to watch the "baddies" just plain pummel you and your teammates in hope of getting ANY chance to fight back.

I understand, but you NEED to see that this tower CHEATS. You have to be prepared. If you aren't, then your going to have a hard time. Here are some good things to do; NEVER do global spells, because they will do a global spell right back at you, no matter how many pips they have. Dont heal until you have killed the healers, because they will heal if you heal. And dont put boosts on the bosses, because they kick it off like its pointless. These are the basics, so i'm sorry if you knew this already. Just dont be angry at the tower every time you lose, because a lot of people lose too. The tower cheats and its only for something to do while waiting for Celestia, in my opinion.
-Luna0616

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
MasterWizard3663 wrote:
huntic12 wrote:
ProspectorZeke wrote:

An urgent message has come from a faraway world!. For those of you who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre, visit me, Halston Balestrom, in Ravenwood. I urgently need your assistance!

i have just deleted my old fire grandmaster on accident and now i feel so horrible is there anything i can do to bring it back :(

How can you delete it if you are asked to give an code do confirm that you really want to delete you character? Well, sorry, but once you deleted a character, there is nothing you can do you get it back

Actually i believe you can get it back. I think you need to e-mail the wizard101 e-mail adress your problem or something like that. On the message board someone else did have this problem and an adminstrator told him to do something like that. I hope you find your grandmaster. :-)
Sincerely, Nathan Shadowhammer
Lvl 50 Life
Lvl 50 Death
Lvl 50 Storm

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Oh I just cant wait for Celestia!!! I'm looking forward to the bigger and badder spells mostly... :D

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
but seriously when is celestia going to beput on because i have a grandmaster and i dont have nothing to do but walk around and do pet derby's which gets kind of boring after awhile. :(

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I cant wait for celestia to actually come out, and it will be cool to see what a great job they've done with the new world, considering dragonspyre, and its awesomeness

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
chris61 wrote:
but seriously when is celestia going to beput on because i have a grandmaster and i dont have nothing to do but walk around and do pet derby's which gets kind of boring after awhile. :(

One question: how many wizards do you have? One account allows you to create up to six different wizards. So, if you're bored with your current grandmaster, why not try creating a new wizard from a completely different school. While most of the quests are the same, the style of play will be different. Plus, there are some school related quests that are unique to type of wizard. It would give you something fun to do while you wait.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
i would just like to say to everyone complaining about the marleybone tower, get over it. this game is supposed to be challenging. you should learn the patterns, they're not that hard to figure out. if all the towers and boss battles were push overs, i would leave the game. anyone who is leaving the game because of that tower should check out some of the other online games that really are so fundamentally flawed they are impossible. wizards101 is an awesome game with enough challenge to keep me interested while being simple enough for my 9 and 12 year old to play. bravo KI, bravo.

also, hurry up and release celestia!

Survivor
May 04, 2010
they are right try to some other games that you can play online and your going to find out that wizard101 is the most simple ones out there :D

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
chris61 wrote:

How about making a second wizard while you are waiting.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
bjtuck wrote:
Are you planning on keeping the tower like this? Am i gonna have to complete the tower to get to celestia? I've been looking forward to the new world now i find out i might not be able to get to it. Why did you make the tower like this to begin with i don't understand. I spent hours trying to beat the tower just to die at the last boss which made me so angry i didnn't feel like playing anymore. I've talked to a lot of others that had the same thing happen to them who felt the same way what would make you create a tower so frustrating that your players no longer want to play the game. The towers set up so you have to have a life but theirs only so many life grandmasters. It took me hours trying to find a life to help me then we reached the first boss and everytime she tried to cast a spell it skipped her. This isn't fair, balanced, or fun.
you don't need to complete the tower to get to celestia