Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Does Azteca End Sadly!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
Does anyone else think that beating the next world might help save azteca? I wonder if Ambrose is working on a solution to the problem and you are able to solve it by beating the next world. That would be cool!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
SuperSaiyan5000 on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
After beating every world up to ZF... i am actually glad for a more dark serious ending. The game is E10+, not E.
Exactly

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
I've made it to Dragonspye.

Fiona.RubyFlame

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
I loved that ending it makes me wonder how will things get better plus,the song from xibalba is better than the original theme

Defender
May 29, 2009
Zachary Thunderfla... on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
peanutbudder be realistic, kids of those ages would never reach azteca
Well I'm almost done with zf

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
Azteca doesn't have a very happy ending because it builds suspense and excitement and is usually a better link to the next world or sequel. I honestly loved the ending, it was the first world that wasn't saved like all the others, it was something new that teaches a lesson about real life, about how real life isn't always a happy ending. Yes, I was sad about how Azteca was destroyed, but overall, it was a good world to me. A lot of people think differently than what I was just talking about, but this is how I see it and how I hope you see it now. :)

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
Well, it never exactly says that there were survivors, so maybe they lived!

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
IceGem28 on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
Azteca doesn't have a very happy ending because it builds suspense and excitement and is usually a better link to the next world or sequel. I honestly loved the ending, it was the first world that wasn't saved like all the others, it was something new that teaches a lesson about real life, about how real life isn't always a happy ending. Yes, I was sad about how Azteca was destroyed, but overall, it was a good world to me. A lot of people think differently than what I was just talking about, but this is how I see it and how I hope you see it now. :)
Your exactly right.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Lets look at it this way: DS was a sad, destroyed world where almost everyone died ( they are ghosts). Only we didn't actually see it getting destroyed, with Azteca, you do. So this actually wasn't the first destroyed world of the spiral. I think it just seems much sadder because we witnessed it. Also, unfortunately,everything ( though I would like it to) does not have a happy ending. Hopefully the world where we defeat Morganthe will have the happiest ending yet. Also the sad ending i think will make us want revenge ( as if we already didn't want it) on Morganthe, so we will go through the next world

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Hey, I did :D Not gonna tell you the age but, i finished azteca and i am in one of those ages

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
hmm the ending of azteca definitely tells me that our problems aren't ending lol

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
maybe because kingsisle is setting you up for something happy in the future! :)

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Do you guys remember that at the end of Azteca Headmaster Ambrose said that he would rally the council of light? The Council Of Light were all of the school teachers in Ravenwood. They trapped Morganthe until she escaped. You learned that in Avalon. So I think that in the next world they will help you put her back in the cadge she was trapped in so that she cant do anything anymore. I think that they will help you fight her off. And put her back in that place. But the only thing i am worried about is Imagine how hard of a cheat she will have.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
hi i'm nicholas darkhammer level 88 my other char is nicholas singer 28 and i nearly beat azteca it ends sadly but it'll be resovled in polaris THE new world

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
EmeraldGreenstone on Apr 11, 2013 wrote:
I am an adult and I play with my (over age 18) kids and I must say all of us were shocked at the ending. After these huge battles, we fail in the end and it's sad. When is the next realm going to happen?
Well if you think about it you fail in zafaria too .... I mean don't get me wrong... Your Main Goal was to rescue the lost Students and there guides.... but the real goal ( the one the Professor was worried about.... ) Was stopping Morganthe from getting her Deck Back That the Professor Hid ... And we failed because she got it back....

Thanks For Reading....

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
ok I am only level 89 and Azteca ends sadly because of the peps that die

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
The ending of Azteca was sad, but it got my more excited for the next world. I hope we actually get to face Morganthe and move on to a chapter 3!
And i hope they bring out cool new spells, I really can't wait to see what the next death spell will be!

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
What I thought was sad was that Ambrose made such a massive error of judgement. Sending a student off to save a world, while all the 'expert' professors (Cyrus Drake!) hang out in Wizard City. An entire world gets knocked and the profs are surprised and shocked. The story aspect is quite odd.

~ RottenHeart

Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
AstroStorm on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
I was really young when i soloed malistaire, i'm pretty sure that level o the game has it's difficulty set for kids.
Well i'm pretty sure that the last world of Azteca Malistare would say some bad things to Morgante and Blah Blah Blah lvl 98.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
It's like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It has a sad ending yet you smile and feel like you did the right thing.
Emma Emaraldsword lvl 45

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
It was really sad when I had to talk to the bird.. Even though he had no words to describe how sad he was, he was really brave because he faced reality.. We tried our best to stop her but it wasn't enough..

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
Not necessarily everything has to end well. This is the first world to prove that. I'm still in Avalon, but I watched the end of Azteca, and I personally like it, not to say I want everyone to die, I just think it was a nice twist to the game. I was shocked at what happened though. I think KI did a great job on Azteca, and I can't wait to see what else they come out with!

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Nooooo! You spoiled it!!!! I'm at Tierra de Brea! Oh why did you spoil it!

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
actually I have a friend that is 8 and he is in dragonspire so if people like that worked really hard, he could be in Alvon with my help in about a year or two. (considering that he is level 49 and I am level 67)

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
Hehe..I liked the ending. Before I went in I said I wanted it to burn down and it did ^_^
I am satisfied.