Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potent Trap treasure Card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
I have already read the last time this was brought up, I read the Wiki showingwhich bosses "May Drop it" It is still making me insane that I can not get this card. I know I am not the only one as my other friends cant move on in crafting beacuse they need 1 or 2 as well. I play all the time I have 4 wizards that are level 100 so me not having it is not due to the fact I am lazy or do not quest or Farm for it.
I just want to please know if anyone knows for a fact not a guess please who drops this card in Azteca so I can farm the boss or bosses until I get it.

MicheleRainbow 100
MichelleWild 100
Emily Jade Heart 100
Michelle Storm Whisper 91
Michelle 100
Michelle Sparkle 75
Thank you very much

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Just read the wiki to see which bosses drop it. I can personally confirm that Acampi Reedfist in Deepest Mine drops it.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
I also thought I would never get this card, as it is a bit rare to be dropped by the boss, but as I progressed through Azteca I got the card. If I'm not mistaken, I got it from a boss in Cloudburst Forest, but it was rather unexpected!

After this, I keep getting that card in Cronus every now and then. I guess it's just luck!

Good luck!