Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Pavilion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
After the update a few months ago I trained my pet. I then later noticed no one had mounts. I thought " why does no one has mounts on?" I tried to equip one and it didn't let me. I think they should update it because wizards, kids, even adults would love to express them selves with mounts. Plus wizards compliment each other and we make new friends.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Stormy101XD on May 27, 2014 wrote:
After the update a few months ago I trained my pet. I then later noticed no one had mounts. I thought " why does no one has mounts on?" I tried to equip one and it didn't let me. I think they should update it because wizards, kids, even adults would love to express them selves with mounts. Plus wizards compliment each other and we make new friends.
The whole idea of the newest update was to take mounts out of the pet pavilion to concentrate on pets. No mounts are needed, and neither are compliments. By the way, your equipped mount will re-equip when you leave the pet pavilion.