Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bugged Azteca Access

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2013
Hello,

I competed all the Azteca areas up to and into Cloud Burst Forest where I am completing a quest. Suddenly I am blocked from Cloud Burst Forest. I can not get back into Cenote and in checking other areas for example I am blocked from Tula Village etc. Obviously I completes Tula Village because I have a quest in Cloud Burst Forest.

Yes I have restarted and done all that stuff. Has anyone experienced such a bug? I am an end game player in all MMOs I play and this is my first wizzard here. Rather ironic I am suddenly bugged so close to the finish line. I submitted a ticket but have not heard anything back.

Cheers!

Survivor
Mar 28, 2013
Hello!

It turns out that my Wizard101 wizard glitch bug is more widespread. Every area in every spiral world gained by quest access has been removed from my bugged Wizard101 wizard. The gates in the Commons are even down! Yes my membership is current.

In 18 years of playing mmos over more then 10 games (yes I know that dates me lol) I have never encountered such a serious glitch - bug on a character. Every other game has had a GM that will fix in game issues and even appear on the spot to help you at least within 24 hours and usually much sooner.

Considering the large cash outlay in this game it would have been nice to see such attention to customer service in Wizard101 for bugs or glitches as are they are called here.

Cheers!
Glitched Bugged Fire Wizard

Survivor
Mar 28, 2013
Yikes!

Received this from KingsIsle support this morning.

We're sorry for the delay. This issue is affecting several players. We're currently investigating the cause of the issue and will determine the appropriate course of action. We'll send you another update as soon as possible.

Keeping fingers crossed that this will be resolved today.

Cheers!