Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance boss in twin giants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
I understand that twin giants is where that balance elephant boss is founded again, back in my days in zafaria i never realized that he would return! my friends told me that he was stronger, should i believe them? i only have to find out myself. Maybe some tips could help me, in case i die of course. (I hope i don't!)

(Level 89 close to 90)

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
Alexis Spell Thief on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
I understand that twin giants is where that balance elephant boss is founded again, back in my days in zafaria i never realized that he would return! my friends told me that he was stronger, should i believe them? i only have to find out myself. Maybe some tips could help me, in case i die of course. (I hope i don't!)

(Level 89 close to 90)
Look at this site for belloq's cheats and spells, his minion, his health, his drops, etc. Its a great site.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Belloq_(Twin_Giants)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
So what you have to do it hit every round. so like because your death its kind of hard. if you were storm its really easy because they spam anyways. Like do vampire, I don't know the death spells, but don't wait do big hits because then he will do ra. His ra is double the damage he did in Zafaria. I recommend getting a minion. Good luck to you and best wishes. Caleb Dunefriend And Blake :D