Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca- What do you LIKE about it??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Hey, Wizards! I've been reading allot of topics and posts about the negatives of the new world, Azteca... for example- is it's too hard, or bad drops. We all may agree or disagree and have a bunch of heated debates to prove who is right, but lets have a turn on things.
I want you people to post what you like about Azteca and give some positive feedback of what you like about it.
Think or answer some of these questions:

1. What do you like about the design/music/graphics?
2. Who is your favorite character in Azteca and why?
3. What about the graphics for the new spells?
4. Mounts, gear, and Azteca-based housing opinions?

I encourage everyone to let loose their positivity about the new world that KI worked hard to make!

Jazzy Thunderstaff Lvl 87 Pyromancer

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
l CrossFired l on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
Hey, Wizards! I've been reading allot of topics and posts about the negatives of the new world, Azteca... for example- is it's too hard, or bad drops. We all may agree or disagree and have a bunch of heated debates to prove who is right, but lets have a turn on things.
I want you people to post what you like about Azteca and give some positive feedback of what you like about it.

I encourage everyone to let loose their positivity about the new world that KI worked hard to make!

1. The Battle Theme is fabulous!

2. I like the main Mystic we meet, because of wisdom and his particular vision of all things.

3. Celestial Calendar is the BEST SPEL MADE YET!

4. The Dino from the Dino bundle makes me laugh! Its so cool and awesome!

#popcicool7777777

- Fallon Skywatcher

Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
I have alot of reasons why Azteca is a great world:

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
l CrossFired l on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:

i play with the sound off, but i like the use of bright colours and showy/flashy costumes; sure, the stats are awful, but certain pieces look cool... i really like dinosaurs, and feathered hats.

mally the undying. i loved him in dragonspyre, because his character was so well-written and believable~ when i found out he was back, i had a fan-girl moment and hugged my computer so tightly that i almost cracked the screen. unofficially, he's both my undead "boy-friend" *giggle* and my favourite villain in this (or any) plot.

i don't much care for balance (my first wizard)'s new one, but i'm excited for my archmage necromancer to get his.. that undead stegosaurus looks amazing.

i don't like the stats on any of the gear, and i can't get the bundle with the house (since it's only available to american players, though it looks awesome). but some of the furniture is neat, and i love the triceratops mount~ i received one as a gift from a friend, and it only looks big and bulky... it's actually quite a smooth, easy ride.

-von

Explorer
Jun 29, 2009

The interesting things about the design is how it is based on ancient civilizations. The Zocalo is mostly shaped and looks like the ancient Rome mixed with a touch of Greek. The music fits correctly in every place you go. Specially when you finish the world and the meteors keep falling around, the music fits just right to give you the feeling of what is going on. The graphics, I have never been so impressed. How they shaped Xibalba, and how they took hard work to complete the pyramids and even more on the meteors that crash when you are still playing. I am amazed by this world.
1 Morganthe 2 Pacal Redmask. If you switch to Morganthe's side for a moment, and you see a meteor falling, you get this feeling of destruction and apocalipse. When they made they meteors fall, it remembered me of a dinosaur movie and how the meteor would kill them all. Morganthe has always been a magic hunter all around. Sinse I first met her in Celestia until now in Xibalba. Pacal Redmask has a different personality. You can see he is king and tries to do the best to save his world. When you come to the end of azteca he describes his sorrows and pains, he also says to keep singing the tale which made me sad.
The new spells are very interesting. Each of them with their own details and sounds. For me the best spell would be the Myth spell, now that it remembers me of the Mayan calander and the end of the world. The graphics are also very detailed and inspirational.
T-Rex mount is the best, Aztecan gear for life is very neat. The pyramid of the lost Horizon has killed me inside EPIC.

Wizard101 made this world as detailed and neatly as possible, impressive story line with an amazing ending. Cannot wait for the new world! You deserve a medal KI
Justin Fire Thief
Lvl 90 Life

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
Justin Firethief on Feb 14, 2013 wrote:

The interesting things about the design is how it is based on ancient civilizations. The Zocalo is mostly shaped and looks like the ancient Rome mixed with a touch of Greek. The music fits correctly in every place you go. Specially when you finish the world and the meteors keep falling around, the music fits just right to give you the feeling of what is going on. The graphics, I have never been so impressed. How they shaped Xibalba, and how they took hard work to complete the pyramids and even more on the meteors that crash when you are still playing. I am amazed by this world.
1 Morganthe 2 Pacal Redmask. If you switch to Morganthe's side for a moment, and you see a meteor falling, you get this feeling of destruction and apocalipse. When they made they meteors fall, it remembered me of a dinosaur movie and how the meteor would kill them all. Morganthe has always been a magic hunter all around. Sinse I first met her in Celestia until now in Xibalba. Pacal Redmask has a different personality. You can see he is king and tries to do the best to save his world. When you come to the end of azteca he describes his sorrows and pains, he also says to keep singing the tale which made me sad.
The new spells are very interesting. Each of them with their own details and sounds. For me the best spell would be the Myth spell, now that it remembers me of the Mayan calander and the end of the world. The graphics are also very detailed and inspirational.
T-Rex mount is the best, Aztecan gear for life is very neat. The pyramid of the lost Horizon has killed me inside EPIC.

Wizard101 made this world as detailed and neatly as possible, impressive story line with an amazing ending. Cannot wait for the new world! You deserve a medal KI
Justin Fire Thief
Lvl 90 Life
KINGSISLE, you did an AMAZING job on the newest world azteca. I am only on zafaria. I did a project in school on the aztecs, and i am guessing you got the idea from the ancient aztecs. my favorite parts are most likely the zocalo, three points, cenote, xibalba, saltmeadow swamp, and basically all of azteca. My favorite battle is the boss of azteca, the undying malistaire. I can't wait until i am on azteca because i have heard great things about it.

From your friend,

Charles Thunderflame

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
Azteca is hard, but the drops give SOOOO much money and it helps cause my Myth,
doesnt really have a lot of money and the drops where the solution.

Roslyn BlueFlower, level 86 Conjurer