Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What does everyone think of Avalon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
I love the scenery and the music.

I just have one problem.
I cannot seem to find Cave of Caerbannog & The Killer Rabbit.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
mom2mykidzcrcj wrote:
gweedoboy wrote:

that was bee909 not me so i can see why your confused

Oh my! Please accept my deepest apologies! I can be dense sometimes and yes you agree with me! You can even say it to me. Those remarks I directed to you are now being directed to bee909.

As for you saying we should express our different opinions I agree. I just wish we could all learn to treat those differing opinions with respect.

Megan
its alright and im happy we both agree and sorry if i misunderstodd your post that i quoted on

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
i like avalon too, mostly because knights are my favorite part of history (swords are a lot better than guns and the armor looks cool). ive been there, even though im still in ZF in the story. ive been in fights there and helped against those ugly skinny goblin-like things, and also been a victim of jabberwock. reply from friend: "i told you he was hard"

Quinn Ironsword - proud owner of a leviathan

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Kingsisle did a great job with creating avalon.

The music and everything is just amazing.

I think they could still work on the gear a bit.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Probably 20 years ago I read the bookThe Mists of Avalon and simply could not put it down. So it was with anticipation I took my first steps into Avalon last week. There is so much to enjoy in this world from the comical enemies to the music, scenery and ever-present humor. As a mom, I was thrilled to help Courtney get her teddy bear back! Now here was a quest I could totally relate to.

Some of the bosses have been a struggle to defeat solo and I can't remember dying this often ...ever. But Avalon is in a tie with Mooshu for my favorite world in the Spiral.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
By far one of the best updates in wizard101 . Big Thumbs up to KI. :)
Keep up the good work.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
avalon is a very good world but the thing that would make it my favorite is a new water works so we can get better gear lol

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I found Avalon hard, but, enjoyable. Questing with a good friend made it fun. The music and scenery are fantastic. I appreciated the variety of quests we did. We fought many different NCPs. The collection quests overall went very well for me. A couple took a while but, that was fine.
Megan

Survivor
Sep 18, 2011
first of i was so exited to start playing on Avalon, but what makes me not happy on Avalon are;

about boss in Avalon
-boss don't do healing their self, (i wish they heal)
-higher boss health i saw was 25.000 (i wish way more health on boss)
-they don't do shield.

about enemy without boss
-less health (i wish more health to keep me play longer)
-no shields
-no heal (expect life)

when i see Jabberwock, I can say Briskbreeze tower way better then Jabberwock.

-for me be honest, before Zafaria all world was very good with your level to start on those, with Zafaria and Avalon with your level and high gear those are not hard at all. Except 2 or 3 boss.

-best of all i LOVE the young Morganthe battle, she is so good at all. that is best fight ever i did in Avalon with my life character and friend fire character. only 2 of us pass the young Morganthe.

about Avalon spells;
-death 1 pip -90 spells its belong fire school efreet. it must be efreet's special weakness not to death schools.

-balance both spells mana burn and aura destroy are so powerful that is nice idea, but there is no protection against that.

-ice's clean round damage is belongs to life. it must be life's special spells.

and last,
those new spells shouldn't allow in pvp.

-no fair that life guardian spirit bring back to life who defeated already.
-balance mana burn not gives us any chance to keep up pip, there is not much defense against balance.

have fun everyone.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
mainciye wrote:
first of i was so exited to start playing on Avalon, but what makes me not happy on Avalon are;

about boss in Avalon
-boss don't do healing their self, (i wish they heal)
-higher boss health i saw was 25.000 (i wish way more health on boss)
-they don't do shield.

about enemy without boss
-less health (i wish more health to keep me play longer)
-no shields
-no heal (expect life)

when i see Jabberwock, I can say Briskbreeze tower way better then Jabberwock.

-for me be honest, before Zafaria all world was very good with your level to start on those, with Zafaria and Avalon with your level and high gear those are not hard at all. Except 2 or 3 boss.

-best of all i LOVE the young Morganthe battle, she is so good at all. that is best fight ever i did in Avalon with my life character and friend fire character. only 2 of us pass the young Morganthe.

about Avalon spells;
-death 1 pip -90 spells its belong fire school efreet. it must be efreet's special weakness not to death schools.

-balance both spells mana burn and aura destroy are so powerful that is nice idea, but there is no protection against that.

-ice's clean round damage is belongs to life. it must be life's special spells.

and last,
those new spells shouldn't allow in pvp.

-no fair that life guardian spirit bring back to life who defeated already.
-balance mana burn not gives us any chance to keep up pip, there is not much defense against balance.

have fun everyone.
the way you want things to be would make this game for experts and 5 year olds play this and they aint really experts so why dont you go try a game where you really need to try hard

Survivor
Sep 18, 2011
No offense please, I wrote what I see, with compare to level you went other world is very pair to our powers. talking about characters level and world. example when we start to any world that Merle Ambross give us is good that we can get hard time, mostly better to have someone in battle. Not on Avalon. I love that Avalon view and all, I mean not only "Avalon" all worlds are great. Here I just saying enemies are weak against player who start minimum level 70, that's all.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
mainciye wrote:
No offense please, I wrote what I see, with compare to level you went other world is very pair to our powers. talking about characters level and world. example when we start to any world that Merle Ambross give us is good that we can get hard time, mostly better to have someone in battle. Not on Avalon. I love that Avalon view and all, I mean not only "Avalon" all worlds are great. Here I just saying enemies are weak against player who start minimum level 70, that's all.
ok i guess i see your point and i have no argument with it

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I've been waiting for the killer rabbit like Peabotz. For myself, who has enjoyed Monty Python for a long time, I love all the references to the Holy Grail that Avalon has.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
i'm in the wild and its awesome so far. love the theam and evrything. great expansion

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
Peabotz wrote:
I love the scenery and the music.

I just have one problem.
I cannot seem to find Cave of Caerbannog & The Killer Rabbit.

Lol if I'm right you're talking about monty python