Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no critical in avalon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2012
i wear all the clothes with most critical and i only go 20 percent critical as i do in the other worlds.i want kingsisle to fix this problem.

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
the DuckTater on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
i wear all the clothes with most critical and i only go 20 percent critical as i do in the other worlds.i want kingsisle to fix this problem.
This isn't a problem, It's the gear that you have and the spells that you use, Any critical under [I'm guessing here] 250+ most likely won't land on bosses or elites there, Want to increase your critical? Try using Vengeance with it, The gear you wear also comes into account, if your trying to critical as a ice, odds are against you, as for a storm, they most likely will, I'm not sure if its true or not, but someone told me, the higher the ranked the spell, the harder to critical with it. So, tell us your gear and everything and we'll see how it is! Take care.
Level 90Miguel
Level 80Miguel
Level 40Miguel
Level 30Miguel

Survivor
Jul 25, 2013
Oh what type of school are you in wizard101?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Critical becomes less effective in Avalon because most everything there will block it anyway.

You should be working now on more Critical block as this is raised in Avalon and it will need to be even higher for Azteca.

On a side note our wizards seem to be criticaling less no matter what world they are fighting in and fizzling more and our pets forgot they learned Spritely. I can only imagine we are being toned down for the next world to be more of a challenge?

Survivor
May 04, 2012
MiguelThefirst on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
This isn't a problem, It's the gear that you have and the spells that you use, Any critical under [I'm guessing here] 250+ most likely won't land on bosses or elites there, Want to increase your critical? Try using Vengeance with it, The gear you wear also comes into account, if your trying to critical as a ice, odds are against you, as for a storm, they most likely will, I'm not sure if its true or not, but someone told me, the higher the ranked the spell, the harder to critical with it. So, tell us your gear and everything and we'll see how it is! Take care.
Level 90Miguel
Level 80Miguel
Level 40Miguel
Level 30Miguel
i wear skyscream hat cape and razzle dazzle boots

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
I know. i have 125 critical and i barely criticald in avalon. My opinion but i think avalon i the worst world .

-Alexis Iceheart level 90 .