Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My main quest is Stuck!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
My quest in Dun Dara is almost glitched, I guess? Sir George Martyn doesn't appear!

Thanks, Jenna JadeSpear Level 78

Administrator
We have verified this and advanced your character accordingly.
The quest "Walk the Night Alone" has been completed for your character, and the next quest "A Song of George" has been added to your Quest Journal.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 14, 2014
JJadespear on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
My quest in Dun Dara is almost glitched, I guess? Sir George Martyn doesn't appear!

Thanks, Jenna JadeSpear Level 78
yes

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
Uh Thank you so much for fixing it but I did the quest and I have to turn it in, He's not there to turn it in.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2013
Been stuck for days and even tried the team up at the caves and had a group but everyone has not been on to help. I would like for the henchmen to be activated at much lower crown pricing after level 80. Could we maybe get more help, or stronger defences. I am trying my hardest to get every quest but sometimes the map or quest finder says "no more in this world." I go to a nother section and find more quests- what- yes another quest to finish.

Plus, I am a level 82, and I am in the catacombs facing total defeat each time I go by myself against those 2500 health enemies. mines 4500 but after just two hits I am almost dead. I'm a wizard. I have ,
, and as my schools but still get beat down. Need help also to finish hysteria, storm drain, and helephant tower. Mostly helephant tower.