Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hi, I can't beat the boss to Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2014
I've tried to kill him 3 times now, without success. I'm a level 73 ice wizard. help pls

Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
Hey there,
I was able to beat him. Well with the help of a henchman. But yea ☻

Survivor
Aug 19, 2013
i couldnt beat him i was lvl seventh ty one i think now i use dfoe henchmen so now i am in avalon

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
I beat him first ty without henchmen and im life so your doing something wrong

Paul Rainpants lvl 77

Survivor
Feb 26, 2014
I defeated this boss with one important stradegy that will help! First,bring many heals and not many attacks, treasure card heals will do just fine.second train into the death and ice school too get feint and tower shield.thirdly,only bring all bad guy attack!fourthly, use traps and blades in a pattern, trap the blade the trap and then blade etc....fifth,bring treasure card lvl 88 attacks if you run outta spells!

I really hope this works for you! Ps my name is Benjamin stormheart Lvl 73 on avalon, my favorite world!

Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
I was lvl 74 at the time and i am a wiz so i found it easy for me to do cause i just used scarecrow on him and his minion and seriously i also beat him with my wiz and he was pretty easy so you must be doing something wrong guys. Bring heals if you need to. Good Luck!

Andrew StormHunter lvl 100

Michael StormPants lvl 83

Survivor
Oct 25, 2010
I spammed shields,bladed up and hit.It's pretty easy.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2010
if you ever cant beat a boss just find a friend that can assist you... i suggest finding a questing buddy, it goes by faster and makes the game more fun.